Introduction

Hi! This is my first ever Fan Fiction I'm publishing on Wattpad. I'm usually active over on Fanfiction.net, but as I'm currently very into Modern Family again and seeing that they don't have much on that over there I figured I'd try this site for a change.

So, as I said, I'm very into Modern Family again and I always thought it kind of... sad?... that Luke had always been the only one not shown to have serious relationships that went on for more than an episode. Well, except for when he was dating that middle aged woman but honestly, I thought it was kind of creepy, if hilarious at times. So I thought I'd try my own hand at it.

This story begins early in season 6, when medical pot dealer Ronnie LaFontaine + family move next to the Dunphys. Depending on how well it's received I plan to write it right up to the end in season 11, but we'll see. My OC, Heather, will not be present in all episodes, as it sometimes wouldn't make sense, so I will always mention the episode the scene plays out in first. Also, this story is just supposed to be fun and fluffy, so if you're expecting and hoping for some major drama it's probably not for you, as I'm not really planning for that. There will be no love triangles, no endless will-they-when-will-they and when Luke and Heather come together they will stay together. But of course there will be Modern Family-esque banter and some heartfelt moments. 

In my head Heather is played by Kristine Froseth, but feel free to picture whoever you like :)

Now I will stop my rambling and hope you enjoy my story! Comments and constructive criticism is always appreciated.

xoxo Coco

Disclaimer: Modern Family and the characters, with the exception of my current OC and any I may introduce later, does not belong to me. I'm writing this story only for my own amusement on don't earn any money through it.