Chapter 25

(3rd pov) (very short chapter)
___________

"Good Morning" Kaylee says walking onto set for legacies. Kaylee is excited to work today be this episode she gets to sing. (A/N:episode 11 of season 1... This timeline when they are on season 1 fyi)

"Morning" "good morning" was heard as Kaylee walked onto set. Everyone is doing their own things. The crew setting up. Actors and actresses going over the script before they have to act etc etc.

"Sooo how was the date?" Asked Jenny wanting to know how the date went

"It was amazing. We had a good time" kaylee tells her while smiling.

"Well that's good I'm glad. Y'all are cute together" jenny tells kaylee really happy for her.

"I think she's supposed to come to set to visit" Kaylee says while sitting down in her chair

"Who's supposed to visit?" Quincy asks as her sits in his chair with Jenny and Kaylee

"Mel is supposed to. Kinda nervous it's gonna be my first time singing in front of her." Kaylee tells them

"Don't be you have an amazing voice and she'll fall more in love with you" Quincy says and Jenny agrees with him

Kaylee, Quincy and Jenny talks some more. Then they do a few scenes. Bloopers also because some of them forget line, stutter, etc. Then it's time for Kaylee to do them song for her character Josie.

At this point they are setting up to do the scene Kaylee sings while the witchs dance to her singing. Melody is on the set for this. Yes she did make it for this scene.

"Hey, you okay?" Melody asks Kaylee. Seeing as Kaylee is very nervous for this scene.

"I'm nervous. What if I mess up? What if I freeze? Kaylee asks Mel overthinking

"Hey you're going to do amazing. You're amazing. No doubt your voice is amazing" melody reassures Kaylee

"Okay. I got this. I love you" Kaylee tells Mel before walking away to get ready to sing for the scene

"I love you too" tells Kaylee hoping she heard her

Kaylee sings the song her character is supposed to sing. After she was done singing and the director yelled cut Mel went over to Kaylee and kissed her and complimented she singing. To say Melody fell more in love with her girlfriend. Melody thinks Kaylee has a voice of an angel. Melody tells her girlfriend to sing around her more often. Kaylee does a few more scenes and she was done for the day. Her and Melody went out to eat, hung out did whatever they wanted to and then went home. Melody slept over at Kaylee's.

_______________________________

A/N ---

Yes I'm alive. I wanted to update. Lowkey miss updating this book.

I'm going to try and update more. It's gonna be slow updates bc of work but I promise to update when I can.

-Torixoxo🤗