Days with her

He waited for her, to get ready for work. He then waited for her, so they walked together home. He could have waited for her his whole life, he'd thought.

Silence then broke to conversations. Better than ever, it grew and grew to even more than just conversation. And waiting for her, and walking home with that someone who used to be stranger turned to daily routine.

She had to work late night, the cafe opened til 11pm. Yet, she forgot to tell him this morning. And so did the incident of her lost her phone.

He had gone after the cup of black coffee. She hoped he gone home before she did. And that he figured out himself that she had to stay for longer.

Guest called, and she carried the cup of hot chocolate carefully to the table. Not to forget a smile, she stood beside them "Enjoy your drinks!"

Late night, streetlights sparkled up. No shadows nor figures of him. He would have gone home, wouldn't he? She thought to herself.

Clock struck eleven.
"You can go now, I'll do the closing!" - her colleague kindly said.

"Oh thank you!" - She said, hung up the apron.

She stepped outside, the door gently twisted close behind her. Astonishment spread all over her skin of face, a familiar shadow sitting on the bench across the road, smiled at her.

He was dressed in a black outfit, not entiredly, but black dominated. She smiled, walking closer to him with joy "You could have go back first!"

"And leave you to walk alone?" - He smirked.

"I can be by myself!" - She crossed her arms, smiled at him thankfully.

"Sorry, but that's not how I work with women!" - He entwined his fingers into her palm. As he held it tight, she buried them into his jacket's pocket.

;

It was Saturday morning, and she laid her head on his thighs. Though his fingers grabbed around hers. His eyes attached to the burgundy covered book, with broad smile everytime he peaked to look at his lover.

Her hazel hair burned bright under the light of the window behind the couch they were laying. Her eyes lids closed, revealing her blissful lashes. Her skin smooth and white, her lips full and pink. He touched her cheeks, only to feel her skin and hopefully to deliver the love message he had been keeping for so long.

He laid the book down the table nearby, as he laid her head onto his chest. Wrapping his arms around her carefully, as if he was holding something fragile and vulnerable. Her lashes blinked, she woke up to his heartful smile.

As she reached upward, she pressed her lips onto his lightly. As if she was afraid to hurt him. He stunned, only to smile and touched her cheeks gently. He slipped his lips in between hers carefully, yet enough for her to feel his melting heart.

"I can cook! Would you stay for lunch?" - He smiled at her as if she was the only missing piece to complete his life perfectly.

"I'd love to!" - She giggled. Her cheeks lifted up, as her eyes seemed like they were dissapearing.

He watched her cut the carrot, with the knife she was quite hesitated. And so he glanced over, showing her the faster way. His hands entwined hers, softly they were on the same beat of syncopation. And he would show her how he could flip the egg perfectly on the frying, too. Her eyes squeezed, and smile lifted her cheeks.

He made pasta, and tomato souces. Grabbing a scoop of pasta with a pair of chopsticks, she gently placed them in his mouth. And as he did the same, tomato sauce smudging from her lips. He wiped them away with his thumb, gently as she smiled of embarrasement but heartful soul, too. She covered her mouth, cuteness seemed overloaded; he wrapped his arms around her.

Days with her, were more than just days. They were infinities to believe in. Every kiss they felt in the gap between them, his heart melted twice as fast. She was... As the kindest and the most beautiful he ever know.

And for him to love and beloved by her, was such a priviledge. Days with her, seemed like paradise and heaven on Earth at the same time. As if their infinity would always be infinity, forevermore.