Clingy? are we?

It *was* going to be a normal day,but timey had decided that today,you were gonna spend every moment with him.

He was on top of you (not like that you sick fucks) just kinda laying there. "Timey,get off of me." "No." You sighed and begin to move,which prompted timey to wrap his arms around you and stop you from trying to escape.

Troi had burst in and only saw,Timey on top of you,and then ran out screaming "THATS DISGUSTING OH MY GOD MY POOR EYES!"

You had burst out laughing and lucky for you,so had Timey,you wriggled free and attempted to make a run for it,but one of his 8 FUCKING TAILS had wrapped itself around your torso. "Nope" he said with a cheeky smile. "You aren't going anywhere my little gem~" You gave up and accepted defeat as you were dragged back to the bed and back into Timey's arms,you had to admit,he was very warm.

He lays you back down and lays on top of you again,he kisses your cheek and nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck. You sigh,as Troi,Crix,and Atlas all burst in with a camera shouting "CAUGHT IN 4K ULTRA HD MOTHERFUCKERS"

You laughed again and started kissing Timey's cheek and they all ran out,luckily closing the door behind them. You look at timey,you find him looking back at you,he gives you a kiss,prolonging it until both of you are breathless. "I love you~" Timey whispers into your ear with that damn flirty tone of his. 'I'm gonna be here awhile' you thought as timey kept kissing your neck.

(You can imagine what happened from there ;] )
------------------------------------------------------------

TROI STOP FUCKING READING THESE OUT LOUD WHILE TIMEY IS IN CALL,I DO NOT NEED HIM HEARING THIS.

anyway,I hope you guys enjoyed,comment your ideas,I'll try to get to all of them :]