Hard cock table<3

Thoma began to plate Ayatos food. Such an odd request; Ayato had asked Thoma to prepare him a meal from Mondstat.
“My lord, your meal is ready.” Thoma explained knocking slightly on the young masters door.
“You may come in.” Ayato explained
Thoma quickly entered the room, set the food down on the table in front of Ayato, and began to leave.
“Stop right there.”

“Yes, my lord?” Thoma asked turning around.
“…”
Ayato kept silent, wondering if he should ask such a question.
“You would do anything to serve me, right?”
“Yes, my lord. It is my job..” thoma felt uneasy.
“Come here, please?”
Thoma swallowed a lump in his throat, and walked towards Ayato.
Ayato placed a hand on Thomas shoulder, and gently pushed him down to his knees.
“Climb under the table.”
Thoma did as he was told. Once thoma was fully under, he realized Thomas fully exposed cock.
Fully hard. Throbbing.
A bead of sweat dripped from Thomas nose.
“Suck, Thoma.”
Instead of answering, thoma did as he was told.
He stretched his mouth and shoved Ayatos cock as deep as he could into his mouth, using his tongue to massage his tip. Moans of pleasure and excitement left Ayatos mouth as he shivered with anticipation.
“Too slow…” he whispered. Thoma sped up the pace, hoping to please the young master.
Ayato buried his hand into the ginger boys hair. 
“Almost there…”
Thoma hollowed out his cheeks, and lapped his tongue around ayatos tip, he could feel his own cock becoming uncomfortable in his pants.
Ayato let out a loud moan of pure delight as he released into Thomas mouth.
“Swallow.” He said grabbing Thomas cum-filled cheeks.

“Y-yes my lord…..”

Ayato picked thoma up and pushed him against the table.

“Backwards? Can’t I face you, Waka..?”

“Shut up.”

Thoma was quick to shut his mouth as Ayato stripped him and prepared his hole. “Prepare yourself thoma.”

“Where’s the Ayato? We’ve got important news for him.” Paimon spoke annoyed.
“I’m sorry paimon, Lumine.. My brother is busy at the moment. Perhaps I could relay a message?”
Ayaka mentally screamed as she remembered the sound of her good friend Thoma screaming her brothers name in delight.

“Surely he wouldn’t mind a quick visi-“ paimon and Lumine began to enter the kamisato house hold, but ayaka cut them off.

“I will reach out to you when he’s not busy…. But for now, please let my brother finish working..”
ayaka s face became serious. And Lumine and Paimon were on their way.