𝚆𝚘𝚠...

𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
Will covered his ears and closed his eyes. (Y/N) turned to the door and got prepared for what she was about to do. The girl took a step back to prepare herself. BANG. Lifting her hands towards the door she used all her force and sent the threat and the door flying across Will's backyard.

Walking out of the beaten down shed she raises one hand towards the creature using her wind powers to make it dizzy and confused, she spins it in circles. Meanwhile Will was still following (Y/N)'s instructions but ended up getting curious. He slowly took his hand aways from his ears and opened his eyes and see (Y/N)... lifting something...with her mind.

"Oh my god..." muttered Will. The young girl lifted her other hand and blasted the beast with fire until it was no more. Will was speechless after watching something basically out of one of his DnD games. The girl loaded her hand and turned around to see his shocked Will. "Will I said don't look!" The (h/c) girl basically yelled not wanting the young boy to see what she's truly capable of.

"Why didn't you tell us you have powers?" Will asked in confusion " I didn't know what you guys would think of me..." little did she know Will was 10 times more obsessed than he was before. He wanted to have her all to himself. (Y/N) looked behind her as if she heard something that Will didn't hear. Will looked behind her and tried to see, hear what she was but he seen nothing.

"I think I'm starting to wake up..." she said while turning back towards Will. He was glad it wasn't another monster but he had an overflowing mix of emotions realizing his (Y/N) was leaving him alone...again. He was sad, scared, angry, and confused all at once. (Y/N) stared to stand up

"Okay Will I got to go-" she was cut off by Will putting his hands on both sides of her cheeks and pulling her down for a brief kiss. After the kiss the young girl stood back up fully in shock not knowing what to do or say. "I- I'm sorry I didn't mean to. It was kind of just a in the moment thing...I'm really sorry."

Will said just spitting out apologies left to right. "It's ok, I understand." (Y/n) said with a small smile. Right after she said that things started to go black and she knew she was about to wake up. "Ok I really have to go now I think I'm waking up." The young girl give Will one last hug and walks out the door leaving the boy alone once again.

𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
(Y/n) darted up out of her sleep laced in sweat looking around franticly. With a sigh of relief she plopped her head back down on her soft now soaked pillow. "He is alive..." the young girl thought to herself as a small smile appeared on her face.

- End of Flashback-

(𝚈/𝚗)'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟:
"That's not Will." (Y/n) said quickly. The cops made it on shore and we got a closer look of "Will", it looks like him but it's not. Who would go out of their way to fake his death? Mike started to walk away until El tried to stop and talk to him. "Mik-" El started but was quickly cut off by Mike snapping at her. "No! Don't Mike me! You were supposed to help us find him alive. You lied!" He yelled at her. El sat there and started to cry.

I couldn't stand there and watch this go down knowing damn well Will is not dead. "Mike chill ok she's telling the truth that's not Will, I know it for a fact." "Prove it." He said simply putting me on the spot with no warning. "That's what I thought. Until you have proof I won't believe you." He said as he started to walk to his bike to leave.

"Don't you think I would be crying if he was actually dead Mike. I can prove it but I don't think y'all will believe me." Once I was done talking he was already halfway up the hill but I know he heard me. "Way to go freak." Lucas said as he got ready to leave as well. "Lucas, Dustin you've got to believe me he's not dead I promise." "I'm on Mike's side. I'll believe you once you show me proof." He said as he waited for me to show him with a glint of hope in his eyes.