Baby shower chaos

Notes:

I'm not giving up on this story
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text
Halloween morning at the owl house, everyone is trying to put together a party for the baby shower/luz/ Oswald/Owen and the triples birthday party.

Nooo cake DOESN'T go in the fireplace! Hooty! The balloons don't go the kitchen sink and for god sakes Amity will you come out of the bathroom!" Yelled Eda, almost ripping out her hair.

"No! It's evil! Outside is evil, I AM NOT COMING OUT!" Yelled Amity from inside.

"...so....Is everyone invited?" Hunter asked.

Well not everyone but just whoever is on the list. Willow replies holding up a list.

____________

At the human realm park.

"You know Oswald, not to judge, but why are we setting up the party in this park next to a cemetery ?" Asked Rane.

Well luz and the triplets loved the fitting idea plus it's Halloween. Oswald replies.

______________

"Amity come on! Get outta the room." Luz bangs on the owl house bathroom door.

"NO! YOU HAVE TO PRY ME OUT OF HERE WITH THE-"

"Your favorite marshmallow pies?" Luz asked.

"NO!"

"Your favorite ice cream?" Luz asked.

"NO! I ATE THE ENTIRE GALLON!"

"Well.. thats liberating.." Luz nervously said.

__________________

Living room.

"Where's the music? WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE MUSIC?!" Edric panics.

"I came with the music!" Yelled Gus. He put in the CD in the CD player, the song was 'I'm singing in the Rain'

"What the hell is this crap?!" Amity yelled kicked down the bathroom door.

"CLASSICS!" Gus gleefully yelled.

"I don't want classics!"

"Then thank Titan it is not your birthday!" Gus told Amity.

"DAMN IT Gus! It's my baby shower! GET SOME REAL TUNES!" Amity yelled and threw Gus's cd collection away out the window.
"WHO WAS IN CHARGE OF THE FOOD?!" Amity yelled again.

Edric walked up with one pizza box in his hands.
"I was! I GET FIRST DIBS!"

"THATS ALL YOU GOT?! ONE FREAKIN PIZZA! THAT'S ALL!?" Emira yelled, "LETS GO GET MORE FOOD, GO ED GO!"

Edric sulked and left with Emira to get more food.

"So... what now?" Eda said.

Willow was going over the guest list.

"Hey, someone did remember to tell Gwendolyn and Dell to come to the park cemetery.. right?" Hunter asked, all of them looked at each other.

"Ah.. crap.." Willow and Hunter said together.

"YOU IDIOTS! OKAY SOMEONE, JUST SOMEONE GO GET My parents !" Eda yelled.

"YOU DO IT!" Both hunter and Gus yelled and pointed at each other.

"Who ever objectives is going to be dressed as a clown for the kids!" Eda smirks.

"I'll do it! NO I'LL DO IT!" They both yelled.

Willow sighed, this was going to be a looong day.

_____________________

Hey, raine , did you remember to get extra cupcakes for the kids?" Oswald asked.

"..."

"...-Raine?"

"CRAP!"

"..Perfect.."

"Did you get amity a baby shower gift?" Raine asked, hoping to turn the tables on Oswald.

"..."

"Oswald?"

"..Double Dang FUCK!"

Oswald and Raine bout rushed leaving the party things with Owen and Ava.

"Guys?" Owen asked quietly watching his older brother running away.

____________

Oswald decided to do something brave, he jumped into his car with raine and stepped on his last ounces of gas and drove the car off , thinking he could from there.
... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Oswald continued to yell.

"WE NEED GIFTS AND MORE CUPCAKES!" Raine yelled while screaming.

"THERE IS A BABY STORE 10 minutes from here!" Oswald yelled.

Notes:

Don't ask how much sleep and sugar I'm on please just tell me I did a good job