one

"Good morning, Sir Ran and Rindo

"Good morning, Sir Ran and Rindo." The women workers in the Bonten's HQ greet the Haitani brothers.

Ran winks at one woman at a time when they walk past them as Rindo rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"What's up with you?" Ran glares at his brother, catching Rindo rolling his eyes at him.

"Nothing. I don't know how Sanzu and you can keep up with these women." Rindo just shrugs and walks ahead to the office. Ran sighs and follows the younger Haitani to the room.

"You're still young. Gotta have fun before you get too old." Ran nudges the younger brother on the arm before parting away to his own desk.

Rindo plops his body onto his desk chair and rubs the temple of his head, "Hm, I'm 28 now. I just want to settle down and find the one already. All these women aren't worth my time after seeing how they are with you." Rindo whines. Ran chuckles listening to his brother's rant and pulls out his phone after it vibrates in his pocket.

It was his girlfriend, Kiara, sexting him. Ran sure does have a handsome and charming face that makes others fall for him. He can get what he wants; wealth and women.

All women want to be with him and that's what makes him cocky, it's true though. All women want to be with him. Ran smirks as he zooms into a picture Kiara had sent, a picture of her in lingerie.

Though Ran is flirty with other women, his heart remains on one lady; Kiara. Kiara is one of the hottest model in the social media and this generation's industry.

Ran quickly gets up from his desk chair and grabs his car keys. "Where are you going, Ran?" Rindo asks, watching his brother getting ready to leave the room.

"To Kiara's place." Ran answers with a grin. Rindo rolls his eyes once again, scoffing and looks back at the documents in front of him.

"Father, what did you want me to do?" You ask as soon as you enter your father's office room

His eyes avert from his phone to you with a smile, "My dear Milli, I want you to bring these to Bonten's HQ." He gets up from his seat and hands you a file.

You gave him furrowed brows in confusion, "Why me? What happened to Haku?" You question and bring the files close to your chest.

"I sent Haku to finish up a mission. I'll text you the address. Bring these specifically to Haitani Ran." He orders and walks out of the room, patting you on the head.

Haitani Ran? Who is that? Shrugging off the thought, you did as you were told.

1 hour later
Gosh, I wonder what it's all about. You glance at the file on the passenger seat and sigh. I wonder where Haku is now.

You've been stuck in traffic for almost an hour now ever since you left your father's HQ. It's only 12pm, why is it so busy? As you're dozing off, you felt your car move slightly from behind, did someone hit me from behind? You gaze through the rearview mirror and notice a male getting out of his car. Oh shit, did he hit my car?

You instantly get out of your car as well and walk to the back of your car. You gasp at the sight of the big dent on your back bumper located in the center.

You were furious. "Sorry about this." The male apologizes. He didn't sound so sincere about it though. You snap your head back at the taller figure with anger but your eyes soften once you make eye contact with the male.

The taller figure has broad shoulders and violet orbs that compliments his handsome masculine face. His suit looks expensive yet simple. His short hair is black with purple streaks in a slick back hairstyle.

Everything felt like it was going in slow motion. He's beautiful and probably god's favorite. "Sorry? You're sorry?" You ask, pointing at the dent remembering that the handsome male had just crashed his car into yours.

The male starts to rub the temple of his head, he looks annoyed now. "Here, I actually don't have time for this right now." He pulls out his wallet, handing a couple of cash to you. Did he just give me money? Who does he think he is?

You scoff, what the hell is his problem? A handsome man like him really have the audacity to crash into mines and hand me money like it's nothing.

You follow the male to his car. He gets in his car and you watch him turn his wheels. "Hey! Don't drive off now!" You pound on his window constantly to get his attention.

He ignores you and drives away. Seriously, what kind of dude is he?

 Seriously, what kind of dude is he?

Author's Note:

Who's this handsome dude?☺️