The Elemental

-Storm-
My grinning hadn't subsided. I was sure this fight was going to be my win. Unfurling my wings, I glided in arms reach to the water. I skimmed my hand in the water and felt exhilarated. High above me, I saw that Fang was coming down. And even higher I saw his flock flying in the air and watching with confusion.
-Fang-
Fang shot after her in a cloud of confusion. "What the hell are you doin'?" He called after her. This was sure a weird tactic. And Fang started to feel weary.
-Storm-
I smiled and shot upwards. With a spin, I was facing him. Pulling my wings up and down, I leveled with Fang, our faces only three meters apart. "I have my reasons." I said evenly, my eyes were fiery.
-Fang-
Fang was about to advance and put her wings in some sort of lock hold. Then suddenly a very loud roaring noise, like ocean waves, erupted from below him. He had about a second of time to look down before a wave of water crashed into him.
-Storm-
I laughed with evil glee as the waves did what I told them too. Fang, who was once in front of me, was now soaking wet and flailing in the water. I gave a triumphant smile at him, who looked utterly shocked.
-Max-
The whole flock around her was bursting with questions while she hovered in complete, silent shock. Storm had just move the water?! Max could hear Iggy freaking out to The Gasman. "Dude, what just happened? Why are you all excited?! Did I just hear the roaring of water?!"
It took all Max could to keep her mouth from gaping open.
-Fang-
Fang looked at her through sopping wet hair. "Wha-?" He started. "H-how?" He started again. Storm began to lower down to him. "I'd say I won." She stated and held out her hands to him. Fang grabbed them and Storm pulled him up till his wing were out. Fang flapped and water went everywhere, making ripples in the lake.
-Storm-
I let go of him once I figured he was okay. Together we flew up in silence. 'Did I overdo it..?' I thought to myself. Then they landed and everyone surged into the cave, cornering me..great. All the ones younger than me, I was 14, had wide, sparkling eyes as they sprayed me with questions. Iggy was with them too, but he seemed more calm. "Guess you're freakier than us, Storm." He said. I'm the mouth of the cave Max and Fang were talking. Fang had taken any unneeded, wet clothing off. (Ex. Shirt, pants, shoes...) and was in boxers. I instantly felt like I did something wrong. Suddenly feeling claustrophobic, I pushed past everyone and ran past Max and Fang. Everyone had quieted. I leapt off and unfurled. Soaring upward, I landed on the top of the cave.