Confessions(The Black Phone)

"Are you getting tired y/n?" Bruce asked. "No I'm just resting my ey-."    Y/n began. "Can I tell you something?" Bruce asked. The look on his face gave away the anxiety he was going through. Y/n agrees and he begins, "So I have kept this a secret for a long time but...I feel like I need to get it off my chest... I have- well I have had a crush on you since the 3rd grade... If you dont feel the same way it's ok. I dont want our friendship to end." Y/n, was now wide awake listening to his confessions. He stares into Y/n's eyes for a moment before leaning in for a kiss. At first, Y/n hesitated but quickly kissed him back. Bruce pulled away from Y/n. "Should we be doing this out here?" He asked. Y/n suggested that they should go to his room. The two agreed and hurried to the room. The door locked. Y/n sat on the bed where Bruce would then join her. He grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer. They began to kiss again, but this time it turned into a hot makeout session. He stopped for a moment and looked into Y/n's eyes. He smirked and continued the session. Y/n moaned into the kiss. Y/n wrapped her legs around Bruce's waist. It was only then that Y/n realized how hard he was. She started riding him as they continued making out. "I want you so bad." Y/n said between kisses. "Bruce looked at Y/n with a smirk on his face. "You want me?" He asked. Y/n shook her head as she unzipped his pant. As she pulled his clothes off he could help but look her up and down. He began to take off her skirt. Y/n looked up at Bruce, who was staring at her panies. Y/n pulled their underwear off and grabbed his cock. Y/n started jerking him off before slowly putting it in their mouth. Y/n tried to fit it all in their mouth but it was too big. Bruce threw his head back as he grunted. "You feel so good." Bruce said as he moaned.   Y/n took their mouth off his cock before looking at him with a slight smile. "I want you inside of me." Y/n said. Bruce looked at her. Y/n layed down on his bed before he would slowly rub her clit. Y/n squeezed their eyes closed and moaned. The pleasure was immense. Bruce put the tip in.    Y/n moaned louder. He let his dick sink into Y/n's wet pussy. He continued to rub her clit as he slid in and out of her. Y/n got on top of Bruce. "I'm going to ride you." Y/n said. Bruce bit his lip and shook his head. Y/n slowly started to ride him. The two started to move together causing slapping noises. Y/n moaned as she threw her head back, still riding him. Bruce could feel her tightening around his cock. Y/n sped up before cumming on his dick. Y/n grabbed Bruce's dick and jerked him off once more causing him to cum. Suddenly, they heard the front door open. They threw their clothes on. Y/n jumped out of Bruce's window and waved goodbye before going home...

     THE END