Imagine 1-Second star to the right

"There's no kings in this land just me." He said. "it must get pretty lonely." you said. "My only friends are the children that visit in there dreams, but they can't stay." he said. you felt bad for him. that was the only excuse you could think of to sum up why you made the decision to go to Neverland with him. you didn't even know his name!

"Are you sure about this?" He said with an outstretched hand. "yes." you lied. this might be the worst possible decision you will ever make in your life. but at the same time it feels so right.

You placed your hand in his and he pulled you up. you were face to face and you couldn't help but feel excited. He blew the bright green dust into your face. "think a happy thought." he said and you closed your eyes.

You felt air around your body and you smiled opening your eyes to find yourself flying. you looked down at your house and gave it one last look before going away with him.

You both flew up into the sky. you looked down and all you could see was the bright lights of the city. "How do we get to Neverland?" Your asked him. "you fly to the second start to the right and straight on till morning and your there." he said.

When your reached Neverland you were amazed by its beauty. You bare feet touch the sand as you landed on the ground still hand in hand with him.