Ep9

Recap: 🙊Sorry aj mera moan vrart hai🌚

D: Mr Nischay the thing is that your girlfriend have a heart issue and she is very critical now a little bit of shock can kill her. *Signs* So need love, warmth and only you can do it.
(Abe waisa wala nahi🌚 pyaar ki garmahat (hotness) ki baat kar raha hai)
Nonu: Sir kya ab hum kuch nahi kar sakte.😢
D: We have left with no other choice.
Nonu: 😔Thanks D.
D: Stay strong. And you can take her home tomorrow.
Nonu: Thank you.🤧
D: It's ok.🙂
Nonu: Sir can I see her now please.🥺
D: Ok but don't disturb the patient.
Nonu: Ok.

AT YN'S ROOM..................(hospital room)

(Nonu came, and sat beside yn and hold her hand)
Nonu: I am sorry yn ye sab meri wajah se huwa hai. Tumhari ye halat meri wajah se huwa hai. I am sorry mom and dad, meine mera promise tod diya.

FLASHBACK.................

(When a CD and a letter came at midnight *are Ep6 ki ending if you don't remember read it again*)

Nonu pov: When I open the door there was no one, then I saw a CD and a letter lying on the ground. What might it be, I picked them up I first the letter.

It was written by an unknown person and it was written that, "Please play the CD it is very important we have something to say, we can't come out because if they see you with me they will try to harm you and miss yn"

I was very curious because who are THEY who wants to harm us. I take the CD and came inside, then I play the CD.

Yd: See Nischay beta I am not sure when you play this CD I will be alive or not but it is very important to tell you that *signs* That I am a mafia not a simple mafia but the biggest mafia in the world.

Nonu: WHAT!!!?😨

Yd: I know that you would be shock but that's not all. You remember Raj........ I mean Raju your childhood friend. Remember the day he got kidnapped and no one can ever find him even the police. Actually he was kidnapped by my friend who is also a mafia but he wants to become the biggest mafia. So including with Raju he is attacking us-
??: FIND HIM WHERE CAN HE HIDE MORE. *sounds like Raj*
Yd: Look son he already kill your mother 🥺 and I guess he will kill me too😔 Raju loves yn and wanted to take yn away but it doesn't seem like he LOVE her, it might be just a obsession. But I want you to take care of yourself and yn to. Promise me beta you take care of yn.
??: Sir we need to run they are to strong.
Yd: Ok look son he is my secretary Viranshu he is more like my son *to Vir* Look Vir you need to take this to Nischay my son.
Vir: But sir what about you sir?😟 You are like my father I can't leave you here in danger.
Yd: Look Vir it's more important to give this CD to Nischay.
Vir: Noting is more important than you.
Yd: Vir tujhe meri kasam you have to go please.😢🥺
Vir: *dip pe patthar rakhke* Ok sir. I am sorry, I fail to protect you.
Yd: It's ok you go.
Raj: There he is catch him.
Yd: Run Vir Run don't care about me.
Vir: *Running*
*Gun shoots*
Vir: Sorry sir sorry sir I fail.🥺
(CD ends)

Nonu: ....................*to stunned to speak* *broke down* Dad mom why do you leave me. I don't know that you are a mafia and Raj? Raj was list faking he-he killed my mom and dad, and told us that they died in an accident. 😭😭😭 I promise mom and dad I will take care of yn and wouldn't let Raj steal her I promise. *Realises* So does that mean now the duty of a mafia had come into my hand because I am dad's son and dad enemy's Target is us now. *Wipes his tears* I have to protect yn. But😟 how am I gonna tell yn about all this. I need some time.

(Do you guys remember when someone call Nischay at night *Ep8 ki ending* that was Vir Yd's secretary more like son)

FLASHBACK ENDS.................

Nonu: *holding yn's hand* I am sorry yn🤧

THE NEXT DAY................

Yn pov: Ahh why my head is hurting like hell. What happened, where am I? Wait is this hospital? Nonu is sleeping while hugging my hand and wait my hands are wet. Is this because he was crying what happened? I guess my panic attack happened again, that's why he is crying. I should get up.
Yn: Ahh.😩
Nonu: *wakes up* Huh yn stay there why are you trying to get up. Sleep sleep take rest.😟
Yn: Are bheiya mein thik hun itni chinta maat karo meri.😕
Nonu: Bolana so jao.
Yn: Please Nonu mujhe uthne do.

D: *from behind* Miss yn. Oh you are also here Nischay. I came here to say that you can take the patient home now.
Nonu: Thanks D.
Yn: Thank you for treating me.
D: It's my pleasure.😊 *Leaves*
Nonu: 🥺I am sorry yn. *Kneels down*
Yn: Kya huwa Nonu.
Nonu: I am sorry yn mujhe maff (forgive) kardo. Ye wires ye glucose bag ye hospital. Ye sab meri majak ki wajah se huwa hai😭
Yn: Nahi nahi ye sab tumhari majak ke wajah se nahi huwa hai Don't cry.😟
Nonu: *looks up* Matlab 😥
Yn: Actually ye meri bachpan ki bimari hai. Agar mujhe bohot jyada shock lagta hai to mujhe heart attack ata hai, isme tumhari koi galati nahi hai. Galati to meri hai mujhe bolne ka moka hi nahi milla.
Nonu: Phir bhi meri ek bhul ki wajah se tum koma mai chale jati I am sorry 😭

Yn: Are rona band karo.
Nonu: 😭
Yn: Rona band karo kyunki tumhari cuteness mushe bardas nahi horahi.
Nonu: *imediately stops* Mein cute nahi hun🥺
Yn: Ai hai iski ye bhege ankhain kitna pyara hai.
Nonu: Bolana I am not pyara *wipes tears*
Yn: *giggles* Chalo chalte hai.
Nonu: Ok😊

AT RECEPTION..........

N: Excuse me sir please sign the discharge form.
Nonu: Just coming ok.
Yn: ☺️
D: Oh miss yn time to say bye bye.
Yn: 😄Yes yes and most humbly and respectfully THANK YOU DOCTOR.
D: Are bus bus itna bhi thank you nahi chahiye.
Yn: Are baton baton mein bhul hi gayi fees kitni hogi?
D: Are uski koi jarurat nahi.
Yn: Matlab?!
D: Because as you can see there is a poster saying "FOR SPECIAL CASE WE DON'T TAKE FEES IF THE OWNER OF THE OFFICE LIKES THE COUPLE"
Yn: Oooo...... wait COUPLE?🤨
D: Han couple.
Nonu: To chale.
Yn: Nonu ye D couple couple kyun kar rahe hai.
Nonu: Umm......😳
D: Don't act yn we all know how deeply you guys love each other.
Nonu: Wo actually-
Yn: O hello mister we are brother and sister not a couple 🙄
Nonu: 😳😬
D: What!!?😡
Nonu: Yn run 🤝
Yn: Dhere.
D: Everybody catch them🤬

To guys 🐄🐮 ajj ke liye bas itna hi
DO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW NAHITO YE💩KHAO 😏

Bui Bui

🌚🌝