Chapter 2 (Welcome To Hogarts)

I get off the train and see the beautiful Hogwarts. If I'm being honest I was still thinking about that dream, why was I sad that it ended and why was it with Malfoy out of all people it was with him. I could hear all the students talking but I was in my own world. I saw the students moving so I moved along with them. "Y/N we're heading into the great hall so we know which house we're in im so excited!" Destiny said as you can see her face lighting up with joy. "Mhm" I said not caring as much, we arrived at the great hall I sat down and waited for my name to be called I hoped I at least got in the same house as Destiny I can't live without her. Dumbledore started calling peoples names out "Harry Potter" he was in shock as Harry started walking up to the hat. "Hm nice, funny, and charming and always up for adventures... GRYFFINDOR" the hat yelled it scared me a bit "for such a tiny hat he sure knows how to yell" Destiny said as me and her started giggling "Draco Malfoy" Dumbledore called out. I felt cold rings on my waist moving me to the side only to look behind me and it was Draco Malfoy he smirked and walked towards the hat "Hm selfish and cunning and a pure-blood like your parents... SLYTHERIN" Draco walked away proud, "Cedric Diggory" Cedric walked to the hat and smiled at me "Ah good-looking, intelligent, athletic, and popular... HUFFLEPUFF" he walked away happy and went to go sit with the Hufflepuffs. "Pansy Parkinson" she comes up from behind me and shoves me "What the fuck is your problem" I said stepping up to her "Oh nothing sweetheart my apologies" she said with a ugly smirk on her face. "Uhm hard-faced and looks like a pug... SLYTHERIN" Me and Destiny started laughing at the fact he called her a pug face she looked right at us and flipped us off which made us laugh even more. "SILENCE" Dumbledore yelled out. "Hermione Granger" Hermione walks up and shows her amazing posture. "Ah friends with Harry Potter I see and loyalty, honesty, fair play and hard work... GRYFFINDOR" Hermione walked to sit with Harry and they were super happy. "Ron Weasley" Ron looks very shy as he is walking up to the hat. "Not so brave but kind, funny, and adventurous also friends with Harry and Hermione... GRYFFINDOR" Ron went to Harry and Hermione so happy I could see them laughing and talking. "Destiny Gomez" he called out"Shit bitch that's me" she said freaking out "go hurry up" I said as she starts walking up to the hat, "Ah likes getting into mischief not very polite but quite nice... SLYTHERIN" she got up with a big smile on her face and giving me a thumbs up she never knew about Hogwarts until I told her so I don't know why she's so happy but it okay, "Y/N L/N" he yelled waiting for me to come up "Fuck thats me" I went straight to the hat and he said "Has sarcastic humor, likes getting into trouble, adventurous, and quite defensive... SLYTHERIN" I got up quite excited my parents were slytherins so they would be really happy to find out I was one too, Destiny called me over to sit with her as the others get picked for their houses me and Destiny just kept talking until it was over then they took us to the common room. I had a private dorm because of my parents money sadly for Destiny she had to share with this one girl that was kind of a bitch I told her it was okay though, but since it was are first day we didn't have classes we could just look around but I decided to stay in my dorm and decorate I put some music on and started dancing until I heard my phone *bing* "Ugh not now" I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco- Hello Princess, you miss me?(Read)
Draco- Don't ignore me!(Read)
Draco- Your not cute answer me right now(Read)
Draco- Thats it(Read)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Draco's POV
I liked her for so long and I'm trying my best to get with her but I guess it's not working I just have to keep trying. I tried texting her and she left me on "read" that pissed me off so I decided to go to her room.

Y/N POV:
I just didn't want to talk to him. I decided to take a shower just to clean myself off, I get in and start washing my body, until I hear loud banging outside I yell "Go away I'm in the shower" they kept banging until it stopped so I got out of the shower and brushed my hair and wrapped a towel around me. I opened the door to get fresh clothes but to my surprise I see... Malfoy. I am in shock and a little flustered. I am in a towel and Malfoy's in my room I don't know what to do or what to say but the first thing that comes to my mind is "Malfoy what the fuck get out of my room!" I said with a very serious tone. "Oh but darling I think you want me to stay" he says looking me up and down, "Malfoy get the fuck out of my room" I say walking up to him he stands up and he is huge "Drop the attitude princess" he said lifting up my chin I get closer to him until he backs up onto my bed, he falls onto my bed and I got on top of him he gives me his signature smirk, I reach for something under my pillow but I could feel his huge hard on while I'm on top of him. I grab my knife from my pillow and say "Get the fuck out before I slit your throat open" he looks at me and laughs "Okay love I'll leave" I get off of him and he gets up and starts walking out the door but before he leaves he says "By the way princess there a party tomorrow night in the common room and everyone is invited so come why don't you"

Draco POV:
I started banging on the door and I heard her say she was in the shower so I decided to just walk in and wait she finally came out of the bathroom. She looked shocked and mad she said "Malfoy what the fuck get out of my room" I thought about it for a second but I didn't want to leave so I said "Oh but darling I think you want me to stay" I said looking at her beautiful body I think she noticed so she said "Malfoy get the fuck out of my room" I hated when she gave me attitude I wanted to punish her so bad but I knew I couldn't because she has a lot of self respect. So I said "Drop the attitude princess" I said lifting up her chin she got super close to me and I was quite excited I fell onto the bed and she got on top of me I couldn't believe it I have wanted this to happen for so long, I see her reach for something under her pillow but I didn't care I knew she felt my hard one which made me hard even more cause she was trying to ignore it, she pulls out this huge knife and says "Get the fuck out before I slit your throat open" I was kind of scared and turned on but I laughed and said "Okay love I'll leave" even though I didn't want to she gets up off me and I realized I have to walk down to the common room with a hard on but before I leave I tell her about the party and I hope she comes. I close the door and walk to my dorm and I see pansy but I ignore her and leave.

Y/N POV:
He closed the door behind him I sit on my bed wondering if I should go but I can't believe Draco Malfoy got a hard on because of me but I won't let him play me like the other girls I'm not gonna be his toy. I start getting ready for bed but before I gotta text Destiny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N- Hey did you hear there's gonna be a party tomorrow night?
Destiny- Yeah do you wanna go?
Y/N- Yea let's go we gotta dress hot though.
Destiny- Bitch when are we not hot.
Y/N- Your right anyways I'm going to sleep goodnight let's hope we have classes with each other.
Destiny- I mean we have to but goodnight bitch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I turn off my light and charge my phone and I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Heyyy sorry I didn't make a story yesterday so I made this one and ima make one later! I hope you guys are enjoying the story and I appreciate the people who are reading it. I also made a new book about "Imagines" with draco so if you would like to read that it's there. But thank you everyone I hope everyone has an amazing day.

Words: 1575