chapter 25

Zenande's POV

I checked the time on my iPhone for the last tenth time since the past hours I can't wait to meet nkosiyabo it was already 16:00 I packed my things and locked my office and headed down stairs my LV bag hooked on my arm

I passed by the reception area everybody turned around with me trailing my every steps

Me:"bye "

Receptionist:"bye have fun "

I looked at her suspiciously but then carried along my way this was going to be the first event me and nkosi will be seen in public in I had to dress the part I got into my BMW X2 and sped off I'm a fan of fast cars I received a call from naledi

Naledi:"hey love "

Me:"hey "

Naledi:"you driving ?"

Me:"yeah but we can talk what is it I know you never call just to catch up "

Naledi:"haha did you get the text from mbali"

Me:"no I just come from the office I've been hooked on the case wassup what does it say?"

Naledi:"she says she is leaving for some time she loves us very much and that she will be in touch when she's okay "

Me:'uggggh shame man mina personally I think she deserves this break "

Naledi:"yeah tho it's doesn't sound right why she would just leave the TV show she loved so much "

Me:"naledi what are you on about manje ?you saying she should have stuck it out regardless of her losing herself"

Naledi:"I'm not saying that she just left out if the blue "

Me:"I think she needs the break let's worry once she's back from the holiday or after the time "

Naledi:"yeah you right she's still sometime online so at least she's safe"

Me:"yeah it's best we would have worried if she didn't tell us anything she chose herself for once she chose to be selfish and I'm happy for her "

Naledi:"yeah me too what have you been up to ?"

Me:"well nkosi still hasn't made it official and I'm getting bored of dating him without dating him "

She just laughed so loud on the other line

Naledi:"child this thing is fucked up "

Me:"it is but we have been hanging out so much still dololo today he asked me to go with him to his event "

Naledi:"wow that's nice though sanele never told me about an event you know how those guys support each other "

Me:"aiii angazi oe that's what he said to me "

Naledi:"as soon as you get back home I need the scoop I will sit and wait for you "

Me:"okay love ciao "

Naledi:"love you "

Me:"and I love you too hey wheres my baby ?"

Naledi:"ohh she's at her mom's "

Me:"on a weekday ?"

Naledi:"yep lihle is all drama phela nje awumazi yini she made so affectionate story about it being her grandmothers birthday manje she wants buhle "

Me:"she's still competing with you Noma ngabe ebona the rock on your finger "

Naledi:'eyyy we oe abanye abantu nje angazi bazwa kanjani"