four, moving day

"It's moving day." Talia sang as they all packed up Adri's things.

Adri groaned, she hated moving. You would think due to the amount of times her and Talia had moved she'd grown to not hate it. But truthfully it was the opposite, the more she moved, the more she hated it. She had no idea how Talia could be so happy while doing so.

Plus Talia had officially moved out the day before so how she still had energy to help Adriana? That's something Adri couldn't answer.

"Shut up." Adri threw a pillow at her best friend who gasped, offended.

"Bitch!"

"The van's gonna be here soon and we still need to get this shit downstairs." The dark haired girl sighed. "Where the fuck are Simon and JJ? It doesn't take that long to carry boxes of fucking shoes down the stairs!"

Talia gave Adri a look before wrapping her arms around her shoulders. She could tell she was beyond annoyed and pissed off, that all being because she was emotional.

When Adriana is upset about something, instead of getting sad she gets mad. Yesterday while Talia was crying she was doing pretty well and teasing the girl for crying. But today was a new day and the emotions were really starting to get to her and Talia knew this seeing as she's known the girl for just over twenty years.

"What are you doing? I'm being dead serious, I'm gonna kill—" Adri began to go on one of her rants but her best friend cut her off.

"I'm gonna miss you too." Talia closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip, not wanting to start crying.

The two stayed like that for a few moments before sniffling was heard. Surprisingly it wasn't from Talia. "Ew, why the fuck am I crying."

Talia laughed at Adri's behaviour, also shocked that she was crying. "I love you."

"I love you too." The two embraced each other in a proper hug as they sobbed.

"What did we miss." The two guys walk in and pause when they see the scene.

"Fuck off!" Adri exclaimed, burying her face further into Talia's shoulder.

"Ignore her she's just emotional." Talia playfully rolled her eyes as they pulled away from the hug.

"No i'm not." She wiped her tears and sulked like a little child.

JJ walks closer to her and she side-eyed him, not knowing why on earth he was getting close to her. In one swift motion he wrapped his arms around her body as she squirmed, trying to get out of his grip. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"I'm being a good boyfriend and comforting my girlfriend." He said with the biggest smirk on his face.

It took everything in her for Adri to try and stay calm. "Jide, if you do not get off me I will kick you in the balls."

This caused him to raise his arms in the air in surrender and smirk. "But how would we have kids then, girlfriend."

This caused Adri to see red and she completely charged at him, thankfully, Talia had gotten to her in time and Simon got to JJ, stopping a potentially murder.

"Okay, we," Simon started, pointing between JJ and himself. "Are gonna take down some more boxes." He then pushed his best further away.

"See you later, babe." JJ pouted his lips and sent her 'kisses'.

In response, Adriana was about to charge at him again but she was stopped yet again, so in frustration she did a strangling motion.

"Talia." Adri slowly turned around to face her.