Authors note

[xiaoven]

—————

A/N:

This story is based during the Archon war. I have done lots of research on the subject, and don't think to have messed up any information, but if anyone sees something incorrect please inform me right away and i will try to fix it.

The plot is my idea, although it follows many events that did indeed happen in the Archon war.

Currently, Sumeru has not been released, so all i have written about the Archon War is only my imagination.

—————

Characters:

Lots of the characters names are hard to remember, so here is a list to remember them by:

(note: not all the characters are from Genshin Impact)

Gods:

- Morax: also known as Zhongli. The God of contracts, and soon to be God of Geo. He rules over the Guili assembly. Currently battling Zāihài.

- Lord Barbetos: also known as Venti. The God of freedom and Anemo, ruling over Monstadt. The first God to claim a seat among the seven.

- Greater Lord Rukkhadevata: The God of wisdom, soon to be God of Dendro. Currently battling Vipatti.

- Guizhong: The God of dust. She rules over the Guili assembly with Morax. Currently battling Zāihài.

- Marchosius: also known as Guoba, after reducing his own physical size. The God of the stove. He lives in Guili assembly.

- Zāihài: The God of the Scourge. Currently battling the Guili assembly. Not much is known of his origins.

- Vipatti: The God of a hundred calamities. Currently battling Greater Lord Rukkhadevata.

- Mèng Shi: The God of devoured dreams. The God who owned Alatus for hundreds of years. He died when Morax killed him, freeing Alatus from his power.

- Decarabian: The God of Storms. He used to rule over Monstadt before Barbetos battled him.

- Andrius: The King of the North Wind. Used to battle Barbetos.

Adepti:

- Madam Ping: also known as Lady Ping. a young Adepti who lives in the Guili assembly.

- Cloud Retainer: takes the form of a crane. Friends with Morax and Guizhong. Lives in Jueyun Karst.

- Ganyu: half Qilin half adepti. A young Adepti who is in training by Cloud Retainer.

Yaksha:

- Alatus: also known as Xiao. The male Yaksha who holds Anemo elemental abilities. He was imprisoned by Mèng Shi for many years before Morax freed him.

- Bosacius: The male Yaksha who holds Electro elemental abilities.

- Indarias: The female Yaksha who holds Pyro elemental abilities.

- Bonanus: The female Yaksha who holds Hydro elemental abilities.

- Menogias: The male Yaksha who holds Geo elemental abilities.

—————

T/W:

This story holds tourture, mentions of rap3, gore, trauma, and many other serious topics (mentioned in description) I advise you to not read if your sensitive the these.

—————

hope you enjoy :)

Ciel~