Episode 1: Fluttered my heart ❤

Jai finished his night duty. He wasn't feeling sleepy. He walked, alone, along the pavement of the Amicable street. He reached his house and Nain started her freak cries, starting with her problem of not being able to go to school like normal children. Who will tell her that she has some mental issues that no one couldn't talk about? Nain shouted by breaking a small piece of glass, "What is the problem if I go to school?! Why can't I go to school??!!" Jain calmly told her, "It's because of this. You're screaming and shouting. Even Ma and Pa are scared to send you to school. If you go to school, what will be the situation of the children over there? Even your homeschool teacher is scared of you. So, that's why we're not sending you to school. If you behave well, Naii, we'll take you to school." Nain's eyes lit up. "Are you sure?" "Yes." "Promise?" "Promise."  Jai let a sigh and entered his room. Changed his clothes, sang a HORRIBLE lullaby to Nain and put her to sleep, cleaned up Nain's mess (the glass incident), cleaned the dining table, and cleaned the dishes. He knew these jobs perfectly because he is a waiter and a responsible brother. Jai went to his room. He couldn't sleep an eye. He took the phone out and scrolled on Instagram until he noticed a familiar face. "Raychel." He slowly whispered to himself. He couldn't believe that God gave him one more chance to persuade Ray. He looked through Ray's profile for a while. He thought for a while, then ended up deciding to dm her. But he was nervous. He dropped the idea and also lost hope of persuading Ray. He slept away. And he woke up and looked at the time. It was 5:59 a.m. He thought, "One more minute to 6. I'm bored. Why don't I go to Dillon's clothing shop?" Dressed him up and checked on Nain, whether she was sleeping or not. And, yes, the girl was sleeping, peacefully. He started to walk on the pavement of Amicable street, staring at the purple, orange sky. From his perspective, the sky looked terrible. "Sunrise is terrible because it is the beginning of one's difficulties." He reached Rogue street. Opened the backdoor of a tiny shop, with a board named James Clothing Line. He opened it and met Dillon, said, "I just came here because I was bored, so don't expect me to work here. Ok?" Dillon looked upset, "Ok, my king." He climbed the stairs, holding the rusted steel handle of the stairs. He looked around and found one bench to sit on. He laid his head down on the table near. Tired and bored, thinking of Hannah Montana until someone asked him, "Where is the men's undergarment section?" Jai got surprised and looked up to see a customer. He looked at his watch and it was 6:30 a.m. "It is 6:30 in the morning, who buys his underwear in the morning?" He thought. As he knew the shop very well, he instructed the man to take a right, after the ladies' formal wear section. He laid his head down, again. Back to thinking of Hannah Montana. Suddenly, one more voice interrupted his beautiful thoughts. He was angry and he said, "Excuse moi. I don't work-" He looked at the beautiful face of the woman. It was Raychel. Her hairstyle. Oh my, it was beautiful. Her haircut was amazing. Wearing a cute sweater and jeans. She had a friend with her. Seale. Jai recognized her immediately. Seale recognized him too. Seale asked, "You're that Jain, right? Ik you very well. Because you were the only one who was interested in the resignation of Miss Dallie." "More like Lord Dalhousie." He whispered and told Seale, "Yeah, you're right. I'm that guy." Raychel recognized him and said, "Oh yeah, now I know you. You were the guy who sent me notes when my dad was ill. Now I remember you and also, thank you." Jai got a little bit of happiness in his heart. He said, "No problem, yk. Well, I wanted to ask you-" ''Hey, do you have a large size or XL?" He got angry and just blurted, "Dude let me tell you one thing and ask one thing. 1, I don't work over here and 2nd, why are you buying your underwear in the morning?" The girls laughed at the poor guy. He said innocently, "Bro, don't shout this out to all. I'm sorry. And I will check for myself." The guy left and Jai asked, with all his confidence, "So, can I take you out for dinner?" Seale nudged Ray's elbow and Ray showed her shy dimples. She said, "Well. I'm… let me… can you give me some time?" He left a sigh and then said, "How much?" "I need time till dinner." He smiled and said, "The dinner is the day after tomorrow." "Okay. Then, see you the day after tomorrow at… " "Eloped Restaurant." "Okay. See ya!" Her smile. Jai could only think of her cute smile. Those dimples, clothes, hairstyle, and that presence she had on him. Jai got out of the James Clothing shop and started dreaming already.