Episode 2: Again, my ♥ got fluttered...

Jai went back. He was feeling contented. She said 'yes' to going on a date with him. His high school crush said 'yes' to going on a date with him. He straightaway went to चाय वाला. As usual, he ordered his चाय, ate breakfast, and went to his workplace. He worked at Blueberry Bakery. It is a huge bakery in his place, so customers' rush was a big problem. "Jamie, handle that guy an apple pie!" "On it, Sir." "Oh, Sofie not again! Clean the tables! Fast!" "Sorry, Sir. Now itself." "Where is Jain?" "Here, Sir." "Ah, boy, here you're. Now go to Raychel and help her with the billing. It's a huge fuss, today. Gosh!" Jain was stunned. "Sir, did you say Raychel?" "Yea! Don't you know her? Oh, yea, she didn't come for a few days. Joy, can you introduce our Jain to Raychel real quick?" "Yes, Sir! Come on, Jain!" Jain went with Joy to get introduced to Raychel. When they reached the counter, Raychel saw Jain with surprise. She exclaimed, "You! You work over here, too?" “So, you both know each other?" Joy asked. "Yes. We both studied at the same high school." "So, you guys don't need an introduction, then. Jain, if you know her, you can help her with the billing." "Sure, Joy. You can go. I'll help her." Jain said. Jain stood beside Ray and he started to help her with the billing. Ray said, "Oh, so you work over here, too?" "Yea." "Well, this is interesting and a big coincidence, you see. You working over here, I am working over. We're going on a date the day after tomorrow. Amazing!" She squealed with excitement. Jai smiled. Time went. It is evening. Jain was mopping the floor. Ray went to him, changed into regular clothes, and asked, "You've night duty?" "Yea." "I heard you're the richest guy in our school, so why do you need this part-time job?" Jai sighed, "Well, you see. I have a sister who has some mental issues, so I am taking care of her by myself. She won't stay with my parents. She wants to stay with me. So, that's why." "Oh, I see. So, how is she now?" "She is studying in 10th grade. She is home-schooled and educated. Only for exams, she has to go to school. She is good." "Oh… well I gotta go. Dad must be waiting. Bye! Good Night!" She hugged him. Jai felt something in his heart. It was a racing one. He hugged her back. Jain gave a small blushed face, "Yea. See you, good night." After Ray left, Jai smiled and looked at one of the tables in the cafe. He smiled. It was pleasant and calm.