Before We Start

Hey Guys. So before we began this, I want to explain a few things and set some rules. This is a Video Game Roleplay Book. Meaning the Roleplays here will be based off whatever the Game Fandom is. Also all the Oc's I made for the Fandoms will be on my Fandom Oc Book. So go check them out. If you don't see a video game of your choice here, PM me what game and I will play it first before making a rp about it. My other Rp books here will still be up but I might respond to this one more. Now on to the Rules

Rules:

1.) Each Fandom/Game will have two chapters. A Form Chapter and where to start the Rp. You can tag me your Oc if you don't want to do the Form

2.) No making your Oc OP. I will check your Forms and Oc thoroughly and let you know if they are too OP.

3.) Again, You can PM me any game you want to Rp. But before we do, I'm gonna check out the game a play it and see if it's worth it. Nine times out if ten I will probably say Yes.

4.) Cursing is allowed

5.) Smut is allowed. PM'S or in the book it doesn't matter.

6.) I Only Rp Third Person POV. Does that mean you have to do that too? Not really. If you prefer to rp First person POV, then you do that. But you might have to be more descriptive if you are a First Person POV rper.

7.) When it comes to Scenarios, you make it up. This is basically a CYOS (Create Your Own Story/Adventure) type of Rp.

8.) When playing crushes, You play mine and I play yours. Try to be as descriptive with each other as you can. Don't do short responses for my crush and yours is a paragraph. I will tell you to do it again. Also if we somehow have the same crush and no other alternatives, I will have to ask you to change your Oc's crush.

9.) I will not always be here to rp. So do not tag me or spam me saying Hey Let's rp. I will ignore you or I will tell you no.

10.) Do not hate the roleplayer. Hate the Character.

11.) Don't try and kill my Oc without permission. I honestly will not allow it unless I think it's okay what we rping.

12.) The Rp can be as Modern as you want or be just like the game we are rping.

13.) Break Any of these Rules the first time, I will give you a warning. Break one again, then I will stop rping with you. If you continue to break my rules then I will just delete your chain and form and tell you to do it again.

14.) INACTIVITY will get you to lose your form and rp chain. Unless you have something going on outside of Wattpad or something like that then it's ok. BUT NOTIFY ME ABOUT YOUR INACTIVITY BEFORE YOU GO. If you don't then I will delete the chain. You have up to two weeks to respond. That sounds like a lot of time but I'm a man of patience.

15.) Also play other characters and don't have me play them all. It wouldn't be fair and I would get bored of the Rp.

16.) You can have up to 2 rps here but you're in charge of keeping up with them.

And those are the rules. Yes there are a lot of them but they are simple and easy. If you follow them, then we won't have problems. If you understand all the rules here then proceed to the password which is:

What is your Favorite Video Game? Gaming Console? Character?