CHAPTER 1

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

„Your crush got a crocheted stuffed toy, I suggest you making first move before that person steals him from you". Keonhee said, seeing me coming down the stars.

"Um about that". I said, scratching my neck. "It was me"

"What do you mean?". He said, stopping preparing dinner for us.

"I've made that stuffed toy for him". I said quieter

He turned around and looked at me, shocked.

"So you're telling me that you're his 'secret admirer'?". He said, still don't believing me. I slowly nodded.

"No way, my little sister is finally growing up!". He jumped in joy and I laughed at his behavior.

"Do you need help with making food?". I walked up to him

"You can chop the vegetables". He said, gesturing.

--

"Yourim! If you don't wake up now, you will be late and you will not see your crush today!". He screamed from downstairs. I immediately woke up and in rush changed my clothes, washed my teeth.

In run, picked up my back pack and run downstairs.

"Finally". He said, laughing.

"I'm going out first, Youngjo is waiting for me". I said, picking up apple from the fruit basket and ran out of the house.

I was literally running in school direction, when I was close to my best friend, I jumped on him, almost knocking both of us down.

"I missed youuuuuuu". I said, hugging him tightly, almost choking him.

"Yo-urim... I can't... breath...". He said, breathlessly (is that right?)

I loosened up my grip. "Sorry". I said kind of embarrassed that I almost killed my best friend.

"Have you eaten?". He asked when we started walking toward the entrance

"No, I over slept and this is the only thing I could take in a rush". I said, showing the apple

"You need to eat regularly". He whined. "Let's go for a meal after school". He offered

"Okay, let's go". I said with a small smile.

-----

did you expected what happened here? youngjo being her best friend and keonhee being her brother?

I didn't really know how to reveal it, i hope it wasn't bad :')

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄