014.

"Nate, open up the fucking door!" Maddy shouted pounding her fists on the bathroom door

"Nate, open up the fucking door!" Maddy shouted pounding her fists on the bathroom door. I sighed walking away and slamming myself on a random couch. Fez was smoking a blunt and offered me some but I declined because tonight I didn't even want to drink.

Lexi then tapped my shoulders, signing for me to come over to her. I nodded saying bye to Fez then following Lexi. "I cannot find Cassie.." She mumbled showing the list of unanswered calls she had left Cassie.

"Lord, what the hell is she up to now?" I whispered to myself then walking back to Maddy because her and Cassie are bestfriends. "Maddy, where the hell is Cass?" I questioned leaning on the wall.

"No clue, I just have to fucking pee!" The bangs she left on the door became louder by second. "Okay.." I mumbled walking away deciding to go outside for some fresh air.

I looked around before spotting Ashtray sitting on the couch with some people from the party. I sat next to him taking a deep breath. "The fuck?" He furrowed his eyebrows, the people from the party slowly departing from him.

"I have no where to go, be nice." I sarcastically smiled. He shrugged sipping some of his drink. "Do you need a ride home tonight?" He asked tilting his head slightly. "Sure.." I pressed my lips together.

Ashtray's phone began to ring, he quickly took it out of his pocket answering the call. "mhm, mhm. Alright." He hung up grabbing my hand and dragging me to Rue so he could give her a ride too.

"Wait why are you-" I got cut off by Ash. "No questions right now." He opened the driver door sliding in and turning on the car. Rue was with Jules so she took a while to get to the car.

People from the party were running around, screaming getting louder by second. Next thing you know Fez walks out the house with bloody knuckles and Nate is carried out by many people, including Cassie? Which is weird to me..

"What the hell happen?" I shouted as Ashtray reversed the car. "Nate motherfuckin' Jacobs." Fez mumbled looking at his knuckles.

"Did you see Maddy?" I quickly asked fixing my posture as Rue slouches beside me. "Uh, im pretty sure she went to the hospital with Nate." Fez said as he's trying to tell Ash to chill out with the way he's driving. I nodded letting out a sigh.

"Where have you been!" My mom shouted at Maddy as she walked through the front door with blood all over her. "Nowhere mommy!" Maddy pushed past my mom slamming her door closed in her room.

I sighed walking back in my room and turning my TV on finishing Outerbanks. It may have been 5 AM, but I wasn't tired at all.

Ash🤨

u up?
                                                              yea why
im bored want some company
                                               boy ik u did not-
                                                 read at 5:47

My bedroom window starts sliding open and Ashtray stands there.. "Hey." He mumbled closing it behind. "Hey, but why are you at my house?" I questioned sitting up on my bed.

"I don't know." He mumbled sitting beside me. "I mean do you want me to leave??" He pointed towards the window but I shook my head. "It's just we've never been nice to eachother, you know its weird.." I let out a laugh leaning my head on my headboard.

"Yea, but i'm not a bitch all the time." He shrugged. Next thing you know our faces were inching closer before Maddy burst into the room widening her eyes.

"Oh- Im sorry, my bad but where did you come from!?" She pointed as Ashtray who stood up immediately standing there awkwardly. "Maddy get out!" I shouted before she nodded closing the door behind her. "Imma go." He mumbled sliding back out the window sending me a small wave.

what the fuck just happen..

A/N: SORRYYYY