Time to talk.

Okay guys, hi, it's me from the future. I have officially graduated high school and plan to go to college in around 4 days. I have been doing a lot of reflecting, and as someone who isn't really used to a lot of attention to my work, i wasn't quite sure what to do with this. So, firstly, I decided to apologize.

I was incredibly young when I wrote this. Too young. I had someone that was talking to me and grooming me at the time, so a lot of what I wrote in this was part of that grooming. He was almost 40, and I was 12. He knew I was 12, and originally, I just thought I was getting some really good writing advice. If any of you who see this are familiar with Alexander Kahn and the story To Seduce A Married Man, this is who I am referring to. I found his book, which is where I found him, and from there it was around 6 months of grooming. He introduced me to his friends and I think they all knew I was too young but none of them knew my age or what was going on. Nobody but Alexander knew and he controlled everything. Without going into a lot of detail, I almost got myself sex trafficked.

So, to take my part of responsibility, I'm sorry. This story SHOULD NOT paint to young girls or women that this is what love is or a relationship should be. I thought that when I grew up, my relationships would ALL be like this and it's not even the correct definitions and practices of BDSM. I had no idea what I was talking about and I feel I did a great deal of disrespect to the community, and for that I'm sorry.

This was also, originally, a ddlg book. As I'm sure a lot of you have seen, I've taken every mention of DDLG or Daddy out of the book. I did NOT write it correctly, I disrespected the community on that end and I felt that my first step in making this book better was allowing those things to be completely scratched.

Onto the sollution. I plan to rewrite. I apologize finally to the people who have read this. It has been something of a miracle to watch something i wrote gain so much traction. I was being offered book deals and money at 13 and 14 for a book my parents would murder me for. I think that while I'm going to keep the story line and the plot the same, a lot of the minor details need worked on majorly. And you all, above all, deserve that.

So, to the people getting the notice that I've finally updated, thank you for being here, thank you for supporting me, thank you for your criticism and thank you for reading. You people are beautiful, and deserve the world. I'm ecstatic to write something for you all again.