five

"Quick! Take that power sphere!"

Solar teleport to the power sphere and quickly secured it in his arm before he teleport back to the other elementals.

"Arghh! They're getting too many!" Duri screamed as he use his power to protect himself from getting attack by the cappybara-like creatures.

"Give me that power sphere or I'll summoned more of my pets to attack all of you!" The villain said while standing on the big rock podium at the top.

The cappybaras creature-like are wild as they have red eyes, sharp claws and teeth. They run to the elementals, tried to bite and scratch them but the elementals use their powers to block their attacks on them.

"Tanah pencengkam!" Gempa punch the ground as the sharp earth appears and clench some of the cappybaras, they're struggling to escape but end up hurting themselves more.

"Akar pengikat!" Duri summoned his thorny vine as it leap towards cappybaras and tied them. Duri clench his fist to tighten the cappybaras that he manage to caught as they shriek in pain, making Duri wince.

"Sorry guys but I need to save me and my brothers from you guys." An apologetic and guilty expression masked his face.

"Serangan bebola api!" Lots of fireballs were thrown at the cappybaras making them hissed when the fireballs hit them. Blaze keep throwing the fireballs to them as some of the cappybaras are already burnt. Seeing how some of them they got burnt, the other cappybaras run away from Blaze's attacks.

"Tembakan solar!" Solar shoot his power to the cappybaras that are running to his way and some of the cappybaras
that got hit by his shoot immediately got perished.

"Ais pembeku!" Ais stomp his left icy hand on the ground, making the ground immediately turn into ice and froze the cappybaras.

"Tetakan halilintar!" Halilintar slash every cappybaras that's in his vision into half using his thunder sword. With his speed, in just a mere seconds, he got to slash every cappybaras on his area.

"Pusaran taufan!" Taufan push the cyclone to the cappybaras as they got sucked into it and were thrown away.

"Ugh, there are never ending of them! We need to attack the one that controls it to end all of this!" Taufan said in between of fighting.

"But how? These cappybaras blocked our ways! We don't even have a space to stand!" Solar shoot his solar beam at the cappybaras as sweats running down his forehead.

"We can't even bring the power sphere to the ship as long as these cappybaras keep coming to us." Ais said, he can feel his energy is getting drained because they've keep fighting these creatures for hours now.

"I really want to end this quickly! I can't stand seeing these cute creatures getting squished by my power anymore." Duri summoned a thorn net and trap the cappybaras inside it with a sad face.

"Cute? Duri, they're dangerous creatures! How can you see them cute? Ugh, I'll never see them as the same anymore when we get back to earth!" Blaze swing his fist to the cappybaras that jump on him with his fiery punch.

"We've been fighting like this for who knows how long and it gave no effects. We really need to think about other plan or we're going to keep fighting like this until the end of our life." Halilintar kick the cappybaras with his thunder kick, eyebrows knitted in frustration.

"Yeah, we need a new plan. Quick!" Gempa summoned his earth golemn and it step its foot on the cappybaras.

"Wargh!" Taufan screamed when the creatures suddenly attack him from behind as he fell to the ground.