CHAPTER FIFTEEN

, Well done Hopper"

, Well done Hopper"

chapter fifteen - Vance's call

, SON OF A BITCH" Finney said when he saw the blood on his palm. But the phone started to ring. , No. Fuck you. Goddamin it" Finney said and he picked up the black phone angrily.

, What? Are you gonna say something? Do you even know who you are?" Finney asked. , What the shit kind of question is that? Do you even know who you are?" Vance said, sitting on the mattress. , I'm Finney Blake" Finney said, a lot calmer now. 

, Yeah, well, nice to fucking meet you, Finney Blake. Right here. This is it" Vance said, pointing at the wall in front of him. , This is what?", The horrifying nightmare of your pathetic little life" Vance said.

, Holy shit. You're Vance Hopper. I remember you. You used to scare me" Finney said. , Trust me, Finney Blake, if you knew what you had coming, you'd be fucking terrified. Today's the day motherfucker!" Vance said, standing up and kicking the air.

, Have you tried stacking the carpets to reach the window?" Vance asked Finney. , I've tried everything", No, not everything. When the Grabber saw what I had done, that was it. And he took his time with me, too." , What did you do?", Oh, that fucker had to spend a fortune to repair all the damages" Vance said. 

,What did you do?", I'm getting to that, cunt wad! Or do you have some other important shit, you have to do right now?" Vance said. , No, no, no, no, I'm... I'm listening" Finney said quickley. , There's an outlet in the shitter, across from the john", Yeah, I've seen it" 

, On the other side of that wall, there's a storage room. You can't get into that room, beacuse there's a big ass upright freezer in the way" Vance said. ,Okay" , Break into the wall about two feet above the outlet, till you get to a panel with screwa in it. Get the panel off, you're into that freezer" Vance said. , And then out in the storage room. Thank you" Finney said. , For what?"

, For helping me", Helping you? This isn't about you" Vance said standing behind Finney. , Fuck him!" Vance yelled, but Billy and Robin grabbed him out of the basement. Finney dropped the phone and he had his hands on his ears and he sliped down on the floor, two bottles breaking by his sides making him scream.

, Well done Hopper" Alexa said, while looking at Finney, who was breaking the wall.

________

Finney tried to get to the storage room, but the freezers doors were locked, so he gave up. He sit to the corner, and started crying. Alexa was crying at this point. Robin wished to comfort him somehow, but he can't. The twins felt bad. They couldn't comfort their best friend that was crying.

....