015.

I decided to help Maddy out with her new job, about a week after me and Ashtrays last encounter

I decided to help Maddy out with her new job, about a week after me and Ashtrays last encounter. She started babysitting this little boy named Theo.

His mom was super fucking rich, Me and Maddy took advantage of that fully. After Theo went to bed we would go to his moms closet and try on all the clothing items. Me and Maddy even took selfies with the clothes on.

"Look at us lookin' rich as fuck!" She squealed jumping up and down. Literally 2 seconds after she said that the gates started opening and a car pulled in. We both looked at eachother in fear quickly sliding the outfits off putting our old ones on and running out the room making sure to put everything back in place.

Maddy washed the dishes, while I dried them. His mom walked in slouching against the counter putting her bag on the counter. "Hello girls." She softly smiled. "You okay?" Maddy questioned handing me a plate.

"Just tired, im ready for bed." She mumbled sitting down on the stool. "You girls can head home, the dishes can wait hun." She lifted her head making eyecontact with us.

"Oh wait!" She stopped me and Maddy as we walked out. "Here's your girls paychecks!" She handed us both an envelope. I smiled waving bye to her as maddy did the same making sure to thank her.

As me and Maddy got into the car, I opened the envelope that had 500$ in it. "Oh my fucking God." I widened my eyes shoving the money in Maddys face. "Girl, Im driving but Oh my God!" She shouted swirving the car almost crashing.

"I'm going shopping!!" I squealed placing the money into my wallet. "Hell yes!" Maddy smiled pulling into the driveway to our house.

I pushed into the freezer standing there while Ashtray literally moved in slow-motion. "Yes?" He snarled placing his phone down.

"Okay, play like that." I muttered turning around to leave before he stops me. "Look- I didn't mean it like that." He sighed sitting back down. "Then why did you fucking ghost me, after we fucking almost kissed?" I questioned lowering my tone.

"I don't know?? It was weird after Maddy walked in." He shrugged pressing his lips together. "Not really, you left as soon as she walked in." I responded sitting on the couch.

"Whatever.." He muttered under my breath. "You know we're not right together, we've been bitches to eachother our whole time knowing eachother." Ashtray glanced at me.

"Things change Ashtray." I smile sarcastically. "Do you like me or not?" He looked up. "I don't even know if I do or not because your fucking bipolar as fuck." I sigh leaning on the couch.

Before Ashtray could respond he squinted his eyes looking through the freezer door noticing a man walking suspiciously into the store, like he was about to pull something on Fez.

"Wha-" He covered my mouth, "Shut up." He whispered grabbing a cereal box with a heavy object in it.

a fucking gun.

The guy then placed a bill on Fez's counter slowly walking out the store. "what.." I muttered looking at ashtray with suspicion. "Do you know who that is?" He questioned putting the gun back into the cereal box.

"I'm pretty sure that's Nate jacobs dad." I muttered recognizing him from the carnvial. "Oh shit." Ashtray mumbled slouching in his chair.

A/N: school sucks but i'm gonna still try to update often anywho goodnight love u all