Prologue

Warning

unstable timeline
The timeline is distorted from the novel
unreasonable
Ooc moderate to high

There are many constellations that hate Kim Dok Ja, but there are also constellations who have followed Kim Dok Ja as well and supported him from the beginning until now.

But there is one constellation that is noticeably strange.

A constellation who dreams of a slacker life

The constellation seen from the first scenario joins the other four. but it never offered to be a sponsor and never disclosed its name as well. Because of that, it's called a slacken life.

But it is considered a big sponsor, because every time it supports, it is never less than ten thousand, and it does not support only Dokja. It is a good confirmation that it must be a rich constellation with the coins it sends.

Just Kim Dokja, no, everyone in the group never knew its name.

" slacker uncle "

Shin yooseung called it that way, so everyone called in that. And the constellation that dreams of a slacker life is do nothing.

They were in the middle of the forest because of the sub-scenario that the constellations gave them.

They decided to temporarily camp because the skies were starting to get dark and the team was starting to get tired.

Now they are sitting around the bonfire grilling the monsters that they can hunt, where Jung Hyuk will take care of the matter, everyone talks in general. Ah, of course, the stream is on as well.Even though some constellations complained of being boring, they didn't care about it anyway.

[A constellation who dreams of a slacker life want to try food made by Avatar 'Yoo Joong Hyuk' ]
[ support 10,000 coins ]

Yoo Joong Hyuk looked at the notification in front of him for a moment before smiling at the corners of his mouth and lowered his head to continue making the menu of monster meat as if urging to send more coins, which was a good result.

From behind, Kim Dokja looked at Yoo Joong Hyuk with envy because most of the bastards would always get medals from the dreams of a slacker life Because it was very interested in the food that Joong Hyuk made.

But it's him! Before getting it, how difficult must it be! Maybe he even gave up his dignity to ask for a coin from it, but this doctor can easily do it by just cooking shows!!!!!!

But when I think about it, it's not bad. It supports 100,000. It makes the constellations in the channel shocked in a row. Which is not bad, just have to open your hand to ask for a coin.

Dokja now understood why the children asked for coins from dreams of a slacker life that sometimes he even questioned the number of coins they had. Then... who is his identity?

Yes, who is the person who dreams of a slacker life?

It's as mysterious as a Secretive Plotter, just that it hides its name. slacker life do not hide their own wealth. No matter who was behind that name, Kim Dok Ja couldn't even guess. Because it doesn't give stigmas, weapons, or even skills. slacker life only comes with coins and coins.

To hide the names of constellations often use their own preferences or uniqueness, such as constellation wearing a robe or constellations who likes to change genders

Then, is it possible that the constellation is…

" Hey slacker uncle "

[A constellation who dreams of a slacker life staring at you]