Comfort (Seungmin x Reader)

POV: y/n

We're sitting here at the floor of my condo in front of my coffee table with my not-so-drunk-but-also-aint-sober friend and he's been cryin like a baby just because he's losing hope for my best friend. Oh, just so you know, Seungmin has been courting my best friend for like 5 months now and to tell you honestly my best friend has no plan on giving this man a chance and... she's also now fucking Hyunjin which is Seungmin's best friend. Pathetic, isn't it? 

"Why won't you stop crying, I told you since the beginning she clearly doesn't like you," I told him and get the bottle of beer out of his hands. I looked at this pathetic little man.. oh gosh, Seungmin, just why won't you just look at me? 

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one getting hurt. You don't know how it feels to be ignored, to be pushed away. You don't know how it feels to be the one that has been always been there for someone but she still doesn't want you, they would still want someone that doesn't even care about them, just.. fuck. Why?" He said while a tear came down from his face. 

Seungmin, if you only know.. I know that feeling, I fucking know it because I experienced it because of you! I'm also hurt knowing the fact that I like you but here I am witnessing you like other girl, and what hurts more is the girl that you like is my best friend. I know how it feels to be ignored and to be pushed away because you did that to me ever since you started courting her. Seungmin.. I've been with you all the time, I always wanted to be by your side, I cared about you so much to the point that I supported you with my best friend even though it kills me seeing you with her, seeing you make an effort towards her that I wish you could also do the same with me but no you can't because you can't fucking see me even though I'm the one who's always been here with you from the start. 

"I-i'm sorry.." and just like that a tear also came down from my face. I was about to get up when he held my wrist. 

"I'm sorry, y/n. Please stay." he said. So I did. He held me down and he put my head on his shoulder. 

"Why are you the one crying now? Wipe your tears, you look ugly." he said so I punched his arm and he laughed.

"I'm glad you're laughing now, maybe I should punch you one more time." I said and I was about to punch him again when he held my wrist again and he looked at me in the eye. The eye that I've been wanting to just look at me, even just once. And now it's happening. As it happened I didn't even noticed what I'm doing.. I badly want to kiss him right now. Just, who can resist a man that looks so hot wearing black plain shirt? I'm leaning in towards him as I'm looking at his lips and just like that our lips met- but he suddenly pushed me lightly.

"No, what, just what are you doing!?" he yelled and he stood up.

"Fuck it, Seungmin! Why won't you just look at me!? I've been with you since the beginning, I always cared for you, I always loved you, how come you never notice!? Are you that numb!?" I yelled back.  

"What.. just.. what.. I can't do this I can't fucking do this." He whispered. Seungmin sat at the sofa massaging his head. I can't even focus right now he looks so much more hot when he's mad. I just wanna get him more mad at me and in that way I would like for him to fuck me.

I sat beside him again and pushed him back so he can lean back at the sofa. I put my head on his shoulder once again near his ear.. "Please, Seungmin.. just this once.." I whispered on his ear as I'm kissing him on his ear, his neck, "just look at me, just give me a chance" he just lets me kiss him from his neck, to his face "give me a chance just like how'd you'd like my best friend to give you a chance" I kissed his nose, and I would want to kiss his lips again next. "Please," I whispered and I kissed his lips and expecting him to push me away again but he didn't. He just respond to my kiss like he also wanted it, or maybe he also really wanted it? I held his face and kissed him hard like I never wanted to let go of him, like I never wanted him to look at others again, like I just wanted him to focus on me, and only me. 

I'm craving more of him so I went on top of him while we still aren't letting go of each other's lips. I kissed him passionately while I grind on his very obvious hard dick. 

"No, y/n this is wrong." he said when we stopped while he's still leaning back on the sofa closing his eyes while talking to me. 

I continued to grind on his lap and kissed him again on his neck "No, Seungmin, no.." I whispered "I'm courting your best friend, y/n please" that's when I stopped. "My best friend who's been fucking your best friend, Hyunjin. Yeah, you still like her?" I told him and looked at him straight at the eye. He looked shock. I started kissing his neck again constantly thru his face "So just please.." I whined while grinding on him "please, ugh.." I moaned as I grind on him faster. "please I won't bother you about my feelings after this.." I continued grinding "Please, I know you also want this, Seungmin." he just put his head back again on the sofa and closed his eyes so I called him again "You want this too, Seungmin" I said while I removed my shirt and my bra while still moving above him. "I won't bother you anymore after this, I promise" and I made him look at my boobs and started making him suck it "Seungmin, please ju-" I didn't got the chance to continue what I want to say as Seungmin suddenly sucked my boobs. Hard. Real hard, I can say that he tried his best to resist it but he can't resist it anymore. I can tell he craved for it too. He wanted it. "Ughh" I moaned. He kissed passionately me on the lips, and started mashing my boobs afterwards, the kiss started going down to my neck, down to my chest, and on my boobs again. I stopped grinding on him and just let him do want he wants on my body. He grabbed my boobs and started mashing it again while still sucking and licking it. "AaHH fuck" I moaned again "You wanted that, right?" he whispered on my mouth and started kissing me again, I'm wearing a skirt so he easily grabbed my butt and also mashing it. He began to slap it so I yelled, "You haven't answered my question yet. You wanted this, right?" 

'"Yes, I fucking want this. I fucking want you to fuck me, Kim Seungmin." I started removing his black shirt and he started removing my skirt, and my panty. He stood up so he can remove his boxers shorts that we was wearing and he sat at the sofa again allowing me to get on top of him again. He grabbed and controlled my waist as he insert his dick in me "Fuck!" I moaned. He started to control my waist by making me go up down up down and up down "Moan for me." he said as he slapped my ass again "Fuuck aah" 

"You like that, huh? You like it when I'm inside you, y/n?" he asked but I can't even answer because of the pain, a pain that I fucking like. "Ugh, fuck, Seungmin, fuck me harder! Please.. ughh"

"So you don't like answering questions, I see.. ugh" he let out a moan and he also started pounding on me. "You like it when I'm inside you, princess" he slapped my ass again "I'll fucking slap you harder if you won't answer" he slapped it again "Fuck!" I squeeled when I started feeling tired and started grinding on him again slowly which feels so fucking good to me feels like I'm in heaven "Fuck, uGH, yes.. fuck, I love it.. when you're inside me.. ugh" he suddenly stood up while carrying me and lay me down on the sofa so now he's on top of me. Kissing my boobs, my stomach, down to my pussy. He opened my thigh, "Wider" and started putting his tongue in my pussy. "Oh my fucking gosh" I moaned, it felt so good. He started it slow and later on made it fast "Fuck, Seungmin, fuck, I'm coming." 

"Wait for me." he said and he started to get on top of me again and put his dick inside me. He started pounding in me like there's no tomorrow while choking me with his veiny fucking hands. "Ugghh shit" he moaned, a fucking music to my ear. We were both moaning when I came when he removed his dick in me and started masturbating until he also came. We both got really tired so he lay on top of me as he held my boobs and kissed my neck again.

"I don't think I'll let you not bother me anymore after this, y/n. You're mine now." 

--

next, hyunjin x reader.