one

Juliet likes to think that she has her life figured out. She's a 21-year-old college student who's nearly done with her general education, only focuses on herself and her studies, and thinks people are overrated.

She's perfect. Or, that's what she wants people to think anyways. She tries to portray that version herself constantly, never breaking character when she's out in public around people.

But...

Most nights, when she's alone in her room, she can't help but break character. She, like most people, has a side she doesn't want to show anyone. In fact, the thought of anyone seeing her like this is horrible (kind of turn on, though, if she's honest with herself).

The distinct feminine moans coming from her phone cause her clit to throb even more as Juliet sighs softly, her fingers entering her core slowly.

Juliet is addicted to porn -- lesbian porn. She can't get off to anything else and the fact that she's horny nearly 95 percent of the time means she consumes a lot of it.

She watches as the women on her screen begin to fuck each other, one wearing a huge strap on while the other whimpers mercilessly under her.

Juliet grabs her own dildo, no longer thinking straight, and plunges it into her dripping core. She doesn't allow herself to adjust, moaning brokenly at the feeling of it thrusting in and out her.

God, she wishes that was her. She wants someone to do that to her pussy, fuck her until she couldn't walk straight. She wants someone to walk in on her right now and call her a dirty little slut. She wants to fuck, she wants to fuck, she wants to fuck.

She begins moving faster, begging to no one in particular as her free hand comes up to twist her nipples roughly, wishing it was someone's mouth instead.

She jerks suddenly, mouth opening as a strangled gasp comes from her throat. She breathes unevenly, pulling the dildo from herself and wincing slightly at the wet noise it makes.

She feels guilty now. She always does when she does this. Watching lesbian porn and pleasuring herself isn't something she should do constantly.

The two women on the screen moan together again and Juliet feels her lower body throb again. Whatever, fuck it, she can feel guilty another time.

~<>~

Juliet groans as she wakes, her pussy now sore from how rough she was with herself. She kept telling herself that she would only do one more but it ended up being closer to the double digits before she finally passed out.

She thanks her lucky stars that it's Saturday and that she doesn't have work. She could spend all day inside, maybe take a nice bath, maybe stick a dildo up my ass in the bath. NO, jeez, maybe she needs to go Masturbate Anonymous or something.

As if she would ever show her face there. Although, it'd be people like her, but then again, she's got to keep up appearances.

She rolls out of bed a little over an hour later, short blonde hair defying gravity as she stumbles towards the kitchen. She rubs her eyes, yawning, thinking of all that she should do today and what she's actually going to do.

Just as she's about to start her coffee making, there's a knock at the door. She pauses in her motion, confused on why anyone would knocking at her door at 10 in the morning. She ignores it with a shrug, continuing on with her task.

Another knock. She huffs, stomping towards the door. She swears if it's some Mormon or something -- she swings open the door and --

One of the most beautiful women Juliet has ever seen stands at the door. The woman looks older than her with dark skin that looks smooth to the touch. Her hair is black with a tinge of red and is long. She wears it in a low pony tail, which usually looks bad on Juliet, but somehow looks great on her. Her eyes are brown, but almost look amber in this light.