Chapter I : A day

Hello everyone, I'm Isoo, Yang Isoo~

I used to live with my Aunt, who died 2 months ago-
Now I'm on my own...
Alone once again- I somehow managed to get a job in a super mart, as a cashier...
But I miss my Aunt everyday, everyday when I get back to home from work...
Every little moment we used to share...
And there are times, when everything creeps up my mind and I can't think straight...
Things just don't seem to be as easy as they actually are-
I have a house, safe enough, for which I have to pay...
My studies, well I'm saving up for my studies in my bank account since last 2 years from part time jobs...
My money will almost be sufficient for my need until next year, and I can apply for Colleges...
Soon enough, but sometimes...
That soon seems so far to reach to~

Sometimes I feel like there is no end to my struggle, but I keep telling myself that it's all a bad time and it will pass...
I've been living with a positive me and a negative me these past 2 months-

__________

Today while I was making a bill, I scanned an item which the customer was not even buying and he complained to my boss about it, like wow...
And my boss being a bitch...
She thrashed me so much...
And my BIG MOUTH couldn't keep shut, soon I was saying stuff which I shouldn't have, "Stop being so dumb, it was just a wrong item, why are YOU flipping out so much?"

"Watch your mouth, you young woman-"

"Well, it won't help much, you better watch your back- cause this is coming around I bet!" , I snarled, at that moment it felt so good to do myself justice, but my dear...
I gotta big payback- I WAS FIRED.

With a long face, I walked down the road, it was around 8:30 pm...
I kept walking by the same old road...
But where it should've been no CARS at all-
I heard a car coming, I took a pause-
Ignoring it afterall- I resumed again...
But soon the car stopped and I sensed something extremely wierd- I started pacing up faster...
And there, a few people got of the car, the footsteps seemed to follow me...
I STARTED RUNNING AS FAST AS I COULD- SOON THE CAR STARTED AGAIN AND I STARTED RUNNING OUTTA BREATH- THE CAR IN NO TIME, CAME IN FRONT OF ME- I TURNED AROUND TO ESCAPE FROM THE OTHER SIDE-

BUT RAN INTO SOMEONE'S ARMS!! NEXT ALL I REMEMBER IS, I GOT HIT ON MY HEAD AND IT DID HURT AS HELL-
A deep voice said, "You could've been easier!"
Sounds started fading but the last line I heard was someone replying to the husky voice, "Yea, so you could've left her safe ON THE STREETS AN--"

All I could care about was my head at that moment, which was hurting badly....

Keep reading dearies~
Like the chapter, it encourages me to write more~
💜✨사랑해✨💜