Prologue

Disclaimer:
Hi guys, this story did not happened in real life. This story is made by the author's imagination
This story may also include language, mature scenes, names, places, etc.
(This is not based in real life)

"Oh come on Lou, you've been so busy for the past few days. Ayaw mo bang magpahinga? Please, come with me na kahit isang oras lang tayo do'n." Pagmamaka-awa ni Nadia sa'kin

She wants me to go with her this Saturday to some kind birthday party or whatever, i keep declining her favor but she keeps making me pilit. Urgh!

"Bakit ba kasi kaylangang nando'n ako? I don't even know kung kaninongn birthday party yan." I told her while typing some paper works for tomorrow.

"Kay Adrian, this is his 25th birthday. C'mon Lou, take a break for Pete's sake." She kneeled down besides me and acted like she's crying.

"Oh my God Nadia, stand up you look stupid. Fine! I'll go with you." I told her so she can stand up na.

I saw how her eyes filled with joy when she heard me.

"But, promise me na saglit lang tayo doon ha." I said while pointing at her

"Yey! Yes yes, I promise" She said while raising her right hand.

Wala na akong time sa mga party  party na ganyan simula nung nag  twenty-one ako, wala lang. I just don't feel like it, I want to focus on my career, no parties, no fun, and specially no boyfriends.

While typing something my phone rang and my mom's name popped up.

"Mommy?" I answered the phone.

"Goodevening dear, are you attending Mrs. and Mr. Gimenez's son's birthday party? Your kuya Troy is coming." She asked on the other line.

"What? Since when did kuya came back here in the Philippines?" I asked her in shock

The last time i checked, kuya is in Australia.

"Last night lang anak, so are you coming?" She asked again.

"Yes mom, actually I'm going with Nadia." I answered her and drank my coffee

"I heard Jiro's coming."

I choked on my coffee when i heard his name.

"What?! That asshole is coming?!" I shouted

That Jiro is coming?! But why?! I thought he's in Canada.

"Oh dear your language please. Yes, I bumped into his mother earlier, you know naman na Amora and I were friends. So we had a little chitchat with each other and she mentioned Christian's birthday party." She sounds happy that she bumped with tita Amora, wow.

"A-ah, then I'm not coming." Mariin kong sagot.

Napatingin saakin si Nadia habang nanlalaki ang mga mata nito.

"What? Why?" My mom asked me. "Is it because of Jiro? Akala ko ba naka move-on ka na?" She asked, kahit hindi ko nakikita ang muka ni mommy I know that she's teasing me.

"I mean, I don't care if he's coming you know kasi mommy, I-I have alot of works to do so you know hehe." I lied.

"Oh C'mon Louisse, Nadia already told me that you're free on saturday. Dear, kung naka move-on ka na prove it." She told me.

Hay nako, lintek naman kasi na Christian yan birthday birthday pa.

"Fine ma, I'll go." I sighed

"Okay then see you dear, I love you, and I miss you Anak." She said

"I miss you too mom." I ended the phone call and stared at the ceiling.

I miss her too. I miss them, but things are so complicated right now.

While getting ready for tonight's party I remember what my mom told me. Jiro, Jiro's coming too. Well easy, I just need to ignore his presence and nothing's going to happen.

"So what kung nandoon s'ya?" Tanong ko sa sarili ko.

I wore a backless, silky, black long dress, and a pair of black heels.

"Wow naman madam, kunyari ka pang ayaw mo pumunta pero kung pumorma ka parang ang may birthday ah." Nadia teased me.

"Whatever, what should i bring? An LV Shoulder bag or this Chanel Purse?" I showed her the purse and the bag.

"Go with the purse, it suits you better." She winked at me while wearing her white heels.

She's wearing a strapless white dress, with glitters on it, and a pair of white high heels.

"Ang tangkad mo na nga e, tas nag heels ka pa." I told her.

Her height is 5'8 and my height is 5'6.

"Atleast maganda." She stood up and flipped her hair Infront of the mirror.

"Let's go na, baka malate tayo." I grabbed my purse and kissed my dog.

"Bye Coco, Mommy's going to party lang okay, behave lang ha." And kissed her forehead again.

Nadia's driving the car tonight since it's her car.

While looking at the window, i feel nervous. I mean Jiro's there, after almost 4 years we're meeting again.

"Oh ba't parang hindi ka mapakali d'yan." Nadia asked me.

"Wala." I shortly replied.

Nakarating na kami sa party after 20 minutes dahil hindi naman masyadong traffic.

I bought my gift for Christian. A Rolex Watch.

While entering the party, i quickly spotted my brother from afar and I ran into him.

"Kuya!" I hugged him from excitement.

"Hi Louisse, how are you princess?" He hugged me back.

"I'm doing great kuya, how are you? How's your life? I missed you." I looked at him while holding his arms.

"I'm fine, I'm staying for awhile since wala pa akong gagawing project sa Australia." He answered.

"Oh wait kuya, I'll just bring this to Christian, I'll be back."

Nagpaalam ako kay kuya, and I grabbed Nadia with me.

"There you are, Happy Birthday Chris." I greeted him.

"Glad you came Lou, and you also Nadia." He replied

I handed him my gift and sat down.

"Thank you Lou, 'di ka na dapat nag-abala." He thanked me.

"Ayaw mo? Akin na." Nadia grabbed the gift as a joke and Christian took it back.

While we're talking a tall man approached Christian.

"Happy Birthday bro, tanda mo na putangina."

I heard his voice and I froze.

Jiro.

I looked at him and he also looked at our direction.

"Oh hello, Nadia." He greeted Nadia.

Nadia just waved at him.

"Uy si doc, hi doc!" His friend pointed at me and waved.

Jiro just looked at me, and sat beside Nadia.

Great.