1

Dinner

TW:Sexual Harassment

"Hoy, ano nanaman 'yan ha, ba't nakatitig ka nanaman kay Jiro?" Nadia asked me.

"Anong nakatitig, tanga. Tinitignan ko yung mga tao sa labas baka kasi dumaan si Ethan." I lied.

Totoo namang tinititigan ko si Jiro, I mean, he's so perfect. He got that perfect snow skin, silky hair, his nose is so pointy and tall, his hands, his chinky eyes, and his height. Sa tantya ko he's 6'1. God he's so perfect.

"Asus, si Ethan nanaman e diba nga may gusto daw s'ya kay Gabrielle?" Tanong ulit ni Nadia saakin.

"Rumor lang 'yun, and guess what. He asked me to eat with him later." I smiled widely kasi may crush rin naman ako kay Ethan.

"If I were you, I won't go. I heard that he's dating Ella." She warned me.

"Girl, if he's dating Ella he won't ask me naman to join him for lunch diba?" I defended myself.

Ethan's nice kaya.

"Bahala ka, basta sinabihan na kita." She read her notes after saying that.

"Pre, 'yang si Louisse nalang oh. Maganda, matalino, matangkad, mayaman, tangina bro. Nasakanya na lahat." I heard someone whispered.

Jiro scoffed "Edi kayo pumatos, ikaw ata may type e." He laughed and looked at me.

I quickly looked away and pretending to read my notes.

"Okay class, go back to your proper seats everyone. Welcome back students, did you guys had fun during summer? I bet you guys did." Our professor entered our room and started the discussion.

The bell rang and i quickly prepared because I'm meeting Ethan. Yeepy!

"Lou ano? Habay tayo ha." Inaya ako ni Nadia but I already told her na I'm eating with Ethan.

"Edi sama ako, bakit date ba 'yon?" Inayos n'ya na ang gamit n'ya at hinawakan ang braso ko.

We went to the cafeteria and to my horror, I saw Ethan and Gabriella eating together. Their laughing and flirting.

"See?" Nadia told me.

"Let's go, kain nalang tayong dalawa." She patted my back and pulled me para kumuha ng food.

While we we're eating, Jiro approached us and placed his food on the table.

"Excuse me? I believe you're in the wrong table." I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Excuse me rin? I believe that I'm in the right table." He also raised his eyebrows trying to copy me. "By the way, hi Nadia." He greeted Nadia.

"Hi Jiro, bakit sa'min ka sasabay?" Tanong naman ni Nadia sakanya habang kumain ng burger.

"Wala lang, masama ba? Sige alis nalang ako." He's about to stand up and we did not stop him.

"Hindi talaga ako pinigilan oh." He sarcastically sat.

While eating Nadia's phone rang and she quickly answered it.

"Yes, okay okay. I'm on my way." She hang up the phone and turned to me.

"Lou we have a meeting sa students council, wait me here okay? Jiro." May sinenyas s'ya kay Jiro and then she lefted.

She lefted me with Jiro. While were eating peacefully, he suddenly talked.

"Louisse, right?" He asked me.

"Yes, and you're Jiro right?" I asked him back

"Yes."