When I Was With Her

My roommate knew that i fell for Amelia before i did she told me she could just see it in my eyes that i loved Amelia , her name is Zoe, See Zoe is awesome she always yelped me when I had trouble with Amelia and always tried to make me look better for her.

I found out i had feelings for her when
we went out for dinner at the Crab shack
and thats when she told me she thought she thought she had found the one and my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach and i felt sick and thats when i knew.

I was very confused about this because I had never liked a girl or had even thought about being with one but Amelia was different.

I went straight home and to Zoe and asked her what to do and she said "Just tell her how you feel or keep you can feelings bundled up and regret it later" "Oh thanks for the great advice" I say sarcastically "I'd go with the first one Adrianna that one will either work or it won't but if it does your life will be so much better rather than keeping it all in"

Once she tells me that I can't sleep, the only thing I can think about is everything going wrong with Amelia and I'm afraid.

I wait three days thinking of how to tell her and on the fourth day I accidentally...

Telling Amelia

Amelia and Iwere eating during study hall and thats when I freaked out

"Amelia I have to show you something..." "Oh oka-" I dragged her into the janitors room before she could speak

"Adrianna what is it" she said in a panicked voice "Come here" "Adria-" I kissed her she pulled back but before I could she pulled me closer and kissed me

A wave of relief raced through my body immediately I felt better, Amelia was the first girl I had ever kissed and the best.

When we finished kissing we talked it over in the janitors closet and we decided to take it slow but that didn't last for long...