I

We all have that moment in time when we pause for a second and think 'how did I end up here?'

I stared at the bag in front of me. Honestly, I didn't know which to be more bothered by, the fact that I had to discard this bag and any of my DNA in a location even I wouldn't be able to find, or the fact that I'm still relatively calm.

I took out one of the smaller objects in the bag and gently pressed unto it with my thumb

He always said he couldn't keep his eyes off me...

It was kinda poetic that at the end of the day, his eye was literally on me.

I dropped the eye back into the socket of the owner and heard the spine-tingling squelch as it slowly slid into place.

If there was an emotion I felt right now, it would most likely be regret for not having tortured him before I dismembered him, though I guess I would still have to puncture holes into his body in order to get him to sink fully...

But truly where was the fun in disfiguring a body if you couldn't hear the fear in their screams and the silent pleas for help in their eyes? Call me sadistic but there was a certain thrill that came from inflicting irreparable bodily harm on someone especially when they deserved it.

Offering me a drink with a smirk placed firmly on his contorted face. He should have just tattooed "I spike the drinks of girls I claim to love❤️" across his forehead in bright colors.

Nature warned us of brightly colored animals for they were always the deadliest.

Hauling the body bag unto my back, I slowly made my way to the town river. Thinking back on our first interaction and how his end came to be.