introduction 💓

WELCOME TO...

                            ALL TOO WELL

EVER SINCE, the first day of kindergarten the sturniolos and the santos were close. play dates, brunches, pool party's, sleepovers, you name it the families had it. chris and maddie were inseparable. chris saw madeline for the first time when he had to move classes in kindergarten because the teacher couldn't trust matt, nick and chris in the same class, so one had to go. by chance, it was chris. he moved into the class and immediately had his eyes set on madeline, at the age of 5 chris was ready to battle for the girl. but, they never spoke word until maddie came over to the sturniolo house for a play date with nick, then the four were tight.

HIGHSCHOOL, everything changed madeline's beauty and kind nature instantly made her gain popularity, meaning all girls wanted to be her, and all guys wanted her. head of the cheer team, and captain of the net ball squad. it wasn't untill she was in 10th grade, sophomore year that she got her first boyfriend, malachai jones. absolute dickhead if you asked chris, for many reasons actually.
1. allegations of him cheating turned out to be true
2. moves on within 5 minutes
3. rude to his mom
4. drove a Rolls-Royce
5. made madeline cry in every triplets arms atleast 3 times.
so yeah, he was a dick. but they broke up before junior year, long story short. chris and maddie fell in love and i mean in. love. attachment issues in love. but that all ended before summer 22.

BUT, summers over and after spending summer at her fathers in LA, madeline is back. and now she remembers it ALL TOO WELL.

IN WHICH, the secrets of madeline and christophers past unravel.

                                         OR

IN WHICH. the two hopeless romantics realise their still deeply in love.

                                       OR

IN WHICH, maddie and chris dance, in the refrigerator light.

  cyrinna harrington as  madeline rose santos      (cancer, 18, "all too well"-taylor swift)

      (cancer, 18, "all too well"-taylor swift)

                              "And I know it's long gone and there was nothing else I could do And I forget about you long enough to forget why I needed to."

              christopher sturniolo as himself           (leo, 19, "all too well"-taylor swift)

          (leo, 19, "all too well"-taylor swift)

"'Cause there we are again when I loved you so Back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known. "

              lorenzo zurzolo as malachai jones     (scorpio, 19, "flowers"-lauren spencer smith)

lorenzo zurzolo as malachai jones (scorpio, 19, "flowers"-lauren spencer smith)

"If it's what you need to tell yourself to sleep at night Pretend I haven't found a man who finally treats me right I guess that flowers aren't just used for big apologies I guess I should've been more conscious how you spoke to me"

halle berry as rochelle sommers
(aquarius,19, "shut up and drive"-rihanna)

"I've been looking for a driver who is qualified So if you think that you're the one step into my ride I'm a fine-tuned supersonic speed machine Got a sunroof top and a gangster lean"

nick sturniolo as himself
matt sturniolo as himself
madi filipowicz herself
nathan doe as himself

ALL TOO WELL
_
blairesturniolo.

' BLAIRE SPEAKS ,

hey babys!! this book has been in my drafts for too long so i thought i'd just release it and hope for the best, i'm so sorry if this is terrible this is my first book so be patient with me guys 🤪🤪 but expect allllllot more to come and if you enjoy please share this and give some love !!

ENJOY!