•Karaoke (pt1)•

DISCLAIMER:everyone in the is 16-17 not old enough to drink but who cares 💀 most teens do it anyway

You Finn and robin were trying to make plans but couldn't think of anything to do. "What about karaoke" Finn ask. "Sounds fun to me" robin adds. "Uhhhhhhhhh fineeeee" I wasn't really fond of the idea of singing in front of people but it's whatever.  "Alr well I'll see you guys at 8:30?"
I say trying to set a time. "Yup sure" robin agrees.

Vance sent his little friends to  listen to our conversation, I didn't really care though, vance Is just a creep.

—-the school bell rings—-

"See you guys later" I wave bye to Finn and robin.
I walk into grab 'n go to start my shift, and no surprise after I get behind the counter vance hopper walks in. I roll my eyes and sigh. "What are you doing tonight y/n?" He didnt seem like his normal bitch self today.
"Uh nothing wh- wait why do you even care" I ask cause why would vance hopper wanna know what I would be doing.

"Uh no reason just wanted to see if you wanted to go to karaoke groove with me tonight" I audibly gasped. "I knew your little freak friends were spying on me." Robin and Finn walked in, "perfect timing" I say to myself. "Hey guys"
I say waving to robin and Finn.

"Hey y/n excited for tonight!" Finn ask me placing a bag of chips on the counter.
"Nope not anymore." I sigh. "Why what's wrong" robin asked noticing how my mood changed. I could see Vance watching from afar..he's such a creep.
I look at them then back to Vance and them again so they knew why I wasn't excited. "What I don't get it" Finn ask opening his bag of chips. "Vance and his little turkey ass friends are going to karaoke tonight" I bang my head against the counter.

"Well just ignore them ok?" Robin says his hand on my wirst"

"Ughhhhhhhhhh fineeeee" I say giving Vance a death stare.

My shift was finally over. I walk out the door to see Vance smoking. I ignore him and continue walking. He stops me by going in front of me. "So you are going to Karaoke tonight" I roll my eyes and sigh. "Yes I am but I fully intend on ignoring you." He smirks "yeah we will see about that" I roll my Eyes and continue walking.

I arrive to my house and try and find something to wear tonight. "Hey booger" my dad walks, "dad I told you to stop calling me that." He could tell I was annoyed. "Where are you going booger?" I sigh "out." "Ok we'll be home by 11" he says tired. "Yeah sure". He walks out and closes my door. I go back to finding somthing to wear.
Boom the perfect outfit.

I put on my outfit and head out of the house

I put on my outfit and head out of the house. I began to drive to pick up Robin and Finn. "Get in losers" I say with my proud mean girls reference. I drive off after Finn and robin get in the car.