~ 𝔾𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕔 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕, 𝚋𝚢 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙙𝙚 ~

𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝!

i love a little salty snack, great for binging

𝙄𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

- any sort of baguette or white bread
- softened unsalted butter
- minced garlic
- parsley or basil or cilantro
- spices of your choice

𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠:

1.) make sure your butter is at room temperature and softened before adding in your minced garlic, or basically really tiny cut garlic and mix up

2.) add in your parsley/basil/cilantro of your choice and add in some spices. i like to use salt, pepper, paprika, oregano, and a chili flakes. mix until well infused

3.) slice your baguette into around 1 1/2 pieces or if you're using white bread, you may slice it in half. 

4.) spread the butter paste on both sides of your bread. now you have two choices of cooking. air frying or pan frying. I prefer the first.

𝒶𝒾𝓇-𝒻𝓇𝓎—
bake your garlic bread at around 300-350°F for around 5-10 minutes and flip it over. you may add some cheese on top right now or continue to bake for another 5-10 minutes. if you're using white bread, maybe a little less time. i recommend air-fry so the bread can really soak the flavor before burning.

𝓅𝒶𝓃-𝒻𝓇𝓎—
lightly butter your pan and place your garlic bread at medium-low heat. make sure you don't burn the garlic and flip it at around 3-7 minutes. continue frying the other side for another 3-7 minutes and take it of the pan. you may now add some cheese quickly to the top to let it melt under the head. if you're using white bread, maybe a little less time.

now get your dipping sauce and enjoy! you can even make a ton of butter paste ahead of time and store plastic wrapped in a container in your fridge. you can take it out any time, let it warm up, and use again. the baking/frying times may vary based on your stove, pan, and air-fryer. the measurements aren't included since you can make as much as you want according to taste.

 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕖 :𝟛

𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽𝑒𝓈 °•°*'

𝒷𝓎 @-Shad3-In_aBlaNk3t