Prologue

{A/n: Hey everyone Teacher here with the first chapter. As I said in the rewrite chapter. I've decided to rewrite this story and there will be spoilers in this story! So read at your own risk! DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own RWBY or Reincarnated as a Sword!}

*Unnamed Dungeon*

In the Kingdom of Granzell a new Dungeon has spawned because of this the Adventurers guild had put out a request for adventurers to go investigate and possibly clear the dungeon. Because of this the legendary Black Lightning Princess had signed up for this Request along with her good friend Amanda the Hariti. The two were only on the 3rd level of the possible 6 or 7 floor dungeon. Currently they were resting from having cleared the first 3 floors and were near the entrance to the 4th floor so they decided to rest and get some food while they relaxed. Fran and Amanda were currently chowing down on some curry that Teacher had whipped up a few days prior. Jet was laying down next to his master happily chewing on the bones of a lizard monster that once inhabited this floor. "Mmm I must say Fran Teacher sure is a wonderful cook!" Amanda said and Fran smiled and nodded in agreement. "Teacher's cooking is the best." Fran replied happily. Thanks for the compliments. Teacher said through telepathy and the two smiled and nodded. "So Fran are you okay with putting off your journey to clear a boring old dungeon like this? I mean even you could clear this Dungeon in no time flat!" Amanda said smiling.

Fran nodded happily. "It's good for training!" Fran said and Amanda nodded. "Ah that is true! This is a great way to get combat experience." Amanda said smiling. Fran then finished her 4th plate of curry before they decided to get some sleep. When they woke up a few hours later they headed down into the 4th floor of the Dungeon and found that this floor was more maze like then the other floors. The floor had massive hallways that led to trap rooms or monster filled corridors. Amanda was clearly getting annoyed with this maze. "Ugh! I hate Dungeons like this!" Amanda said and Fran just looked around. Fran didn't really seem to hate it but more like she was curious as to how to get to the exit. As they continued to explore they carefully entered the next corridor when Fran's and Teacher's Danger Sense skill started flaring up. "Something's not right!" Fran said and Amanda nodded in agreement. "Yeah! The air in this room is different then before!" Amanda said grabbing her whip and preparing herself when suddenly a large magic circle appeared on the ground beneath their feet. They looked at the magic circle in shock. "It's a teleportation spell!" Amanda said in shock but before either of them could react the spell activated and Amanda, Fran, Jet, and Teacher were teleported into who knows where.

*Unknown Forest*

Amanda, Fran, Teacher, and Jet were laying in a field in a forest when they awoke. Teacher awoke and looked around his surroundings. He didn't really care about his secret at the moment and was more concerned with Fran's safety. Where are we? Is Fran safe? Teacher thought to himself and looked towards Fran who was slowly coming too. Teacher sighed in relief but his relief was short lived as suddenly a black boar like creature came rushing out of the bushes at them. Teacher saw red as the black boar rushed at them and he immediately cut it down. I won't let you stupid beasts hurt Fran!? Teacher yelled in his head as he sliced the Boar to pieces. Fran, Amanda, and Jet got up a few minutes later as Teacher watched the strange Boar turn into dust. "Teacher?" Fran asked. Identify didn't work on it! Teacher replied. "Wha?" Fran asked confused as Teacher turned to face her. I tried to Identify the boar's carcass but it didn't work! Teacher replied and Fran looked at the last remains of the Boar as it finally disappeared into dust. Amanda got up and walked over. "Frannie are you okay?" Amanda asked. "Hmm. I'm fine!" Fran replied as she turned to face her friend.

Jet walked over and sat down next to Fran. "So any clue where we are Amanda?" Fran asked and Amanda shook her head. "Not really! This forest looks like nothing I've seen before! We should have a look around!" Amanda replied and Fran nodded in agreement. Teacher returned to his scabbard on Fran's back and then Amanda, Fran, and Jet headed deeper into the forest. The four of them were about to start out on a journey they could have never imagined.

{And done with another chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Until the next update!}