The Start of Something Amazing

"Ashley it's time to go to school" shouted her father.

She was scattered across the bed and she heard her father calling her and she said five minutes in a slow but firm voice, picking her lazy ass up and stretching out for a brand new day.

The birds were chirping the trees were dancing in the wind and her dark brown lushious hair was flowing the morning breeze.

She said "it's a first day of school better be in a good no I know I'm in a good class I worked hard for it" she said in her head, with a bright big smile on her face.

Then her younger brother moved and was shivering and said shut the window it's too cold and she said nope it's a brand new da- and her brother flung a pillow right in her face and then she walked out of the room and he said loser and then he heard the door lock sound and then he said Ashley open the door Ashley.

"Ashley" he screamed in a loud voice but she wasn't there.

She went for breakfast and then her mother said why someone sounds like there screaming and ohh it's nothing as she chuckled.

Her mother looked at her in a weird way then she said "Anyways I packed your bags" then someone sneaked up behind her and he was breathing heavily it rushed on her and hugged her from behind Ashley was so frightened then she saw the watch and said dad put me down I'm trying to eat my egg salad sandwich with strawberries she said in a angrily tone.

"Ohh sorry I'm so happy because my daughter got first again for 5 years straight" in a stern voice.

Then she said I know I'm proud of pushing myself to be first for my clubs and and academics, the father and daughter starting laughing in glee .

The mother was knocking on the door to wake up Ashley's brother "Jaby"

( A/N ) His real name is jacan

She tried to open up the door but it didn't open and then she figured out why Ashely was laughing so she opened the door to see that he was playing games on his PS3

Then she said "Get down for some breakfast"

Then he said how long did it take you to know I was locked up here ?.

As he walked down her mother just took the dirty clothes to be washed .

Her brother walked down casually as he hear laughing from the kitchen .

He didn't say a word he just took his breakfast and walked away but not before his father said well look at you my son it seems your failing school again wonder why u can't be like our little angel here.

He said yeah yeah she's your prized possession idc he said in an annoyed voice.

As soon as his father was about to say something beep beep well the bus is here good luck on being number #1 my sweet .

"She said thanks as she walked out saw the bright yellow school bus before she went on Today is going to be the best school day ever" she said in her head.

Jacan used this as an opportunity to escape from the lecture he was about to get from his father.

He ran all the way up in his room and took a bite out of his breakfast and looked out the window seeing Ashley looking at the bus with a smile.

He said "Wow my sister is weird af"

Then she looks back at the house only to see Jacan doing a raspberry at her then she did one back and when in the bus.