The surge

She looked in the bus for a seat and then she saw so many new people around her but also some familiar faces from other schools.

Then she saw one in particular person that looks like he is serious and ready for anything, then he stared at her and she stopped right there, but she wasn't looking at her eyes but her body like he wanted something from her.

She looked at him as well and she saw the veins in his arms like he just finished lifting some dumbbells.
She slowly but surely looks directly in his eyes.

Then he started to look in her eyes too, then out of nowhere she felt like as if he was steering right in her soul .

She was getting hotter and hotter as time goes by looking in the mysterious kid's eyes.

I was feeling some type of way like I was horny but it's like I'm not horny at the same time I felt like my whole body was throbbing with power the more I steer in his eyes the more powerful, more stronger more human than I ever felt.

As I looked at him even more I starting glowing red but I couldn't tell because I was focusing on his eyes,

People started videoing what's happening in the bus.

Ashley started looking at him even more she realizes something in his eyes it was like it was a shiny topaz gem in his eyes.

I looked his eyes so long it's like I was going through metamorphosis just because of how powerful I felt and I could tell every detail in his eyes he had nice bright brown eyes, his eyes was the eyes of an person who love adventuring and his eyes wonder like he's a careless,reckless person but I felt like he had some aura around him making him feel so mysterious yet alluring and then when he stopped looked at me I felt drained and tired like I could of fell on the ground.

Then I felt like to drop to the ground but he caught me just in time then he said "Miss u can take my empty seat next to me" he said in a calm but beautiful tone

Then people were looking at me and him as we both sat down but after I could get my thoughts in place someone showed us the viedo and it shows how I was glowing in a bright red.

I felt like an embarrassment then he stand up and said " That was just special effects, it's nothing anyone should worry about then he pulled in my clothing and went to touch my belly and pulled out a small light bulb out of my clothes and this is the reason why she was glowing red so no need to be alarmed.

Everyone sighed and deleted the video and said what a waste I could earn a lot of money from that then I was looking around and then it hit me "I made a guy went in my uniform not just that but he touched my belly but I actually kinda liked it" she said in her head

Then she made made a worried face and said what's wrong with me today why am I being such a perv right now enjoying things like a random ass person touching me,but I liked when he looked in my eyes I never felt like that before

The bus hauled in a slow but steady manner

The bus driver said everyone off the bus as we stepped out and saw the big institution saying "Alscar high school "
( A/N ) I really suck at making names 😅

Then I went in the school with a bright smile even though I was still drained