Chapter Four

NEW BUSINESS
Maijiddah is going to start her new business today. All the utensils and ingredients are ready, they hired a Keke Napep driver so that he can take them to the place.

Maijiddah and Rumaisa Mami's daughter, a girl of sixteen years were in the place, they arranged everything in order and they set the fire.
Rumasa is going to be assisting Maijiddah on days that she is at home. She is going to be helping her there.
They started frying the Waina and before you know it, customers alhave started coming to buy.

Three hours later, the Waina has finished since they used small quantity of rice. They hired a keke napep again so that they can go back home.
They were at home and finally she saw her babies, Hashim just woke up while HISHAM was still sleeping. She feed Hashim and then hit her self on the bed so that she can have a nap before Hisham wake up.

Around 4:30 pm Mami was back and that's the time Maijiddah woke up, she prayed her asr prayer, and later on gist a lot with Mami and her children for the rest of the day.

********************************
The next day, Mami was on her canteen, frying some Waina , when a black GLK Mercedes Benz ( C350) parked besides her Canteen. A man with full uniform came out from the driver's side probably a driver, he then moved to the other side of the car and open the front door. A man in his early thirties came out of the car, Ya rabb, the Man was handsome in his Navy blue Caftan with sky blue embroidery on it and his light blue zanna Bukar cap, his black covered Hermes shoe were welled polished, they were shining as the sun reflect on them. His Hazel eyes were just alarming Maijddah's heart, Ya Allah the man looks breathtaking!!!
They quietly entered the canteen and got their seat.
The duo sat near the small window viewing all what's happening outside. Rumaisa then asked them how much Waina did they want, the guy with uniform told her that they want the Waina for #500. Within some couples of minutes, their Waina was served and they ate quietly.
They finished eating, then the other guy with caftan finally asked for Maijiddah is there is any refreshments.
Maijiddah said no she is not selling any, but he said "Ai hajia usually sells some dog drinks or she has stopped ".
Maijiddah was still confused' she said who is Hajia kuma??
The guy said "Hajia Talatu mai Waina mana, the one that used to sell Waina hear months ago, I mean your Mum".
The confused look that Maijiddah offered him makes him to ask her again" is she not your Mum"???

Maijiddah offered that look again and said again"No I am not, and I did not even know her.

He was like wow, "so you are just using her place and you did not even know her, but any way, your Waina taste like hers but just that your soul is more nicer than hers.

The driver was pissed up with his boss, he knows how his boss behaves sometimes very complicated Man, he said that "Sir Hajia Talatu mai Waina have stopped doing it again and she is not longer here in Abuja, she went back to their state Bauchi.

He said okay and handed one thousand Maura note to Maijiddah and he ordered her to take the change, and his last sentence was a bit cracking Her brain, how he said it just make her to froze, the way he said it was very captivating to her. " He said pls start selling some chill soft drinks pls just for my sake because i am thinking of becoming your regular customer because I am in love with your soup.

***************
As Salam Alaikum lovelies
I am so sorry 😞
I don't know what's with one with me two days
Just a bit lazy
Hehehehehe
Is this chapter making sense
What are you thinking of
Maijiddah and Alhaji
Pls do comments
Vote
Love you 😍