Just a Normal Day

It was 12:30 time for me to clock into work. I work at this bookstore in Seattle called "The Bookworm". It's usually empty but there's times when people come. As I'm stocking some Stephen King books my coworker Andy comes up to me. Andy always has relationship problems and I don't know why. He's an attractive looking guy. I'm guessing he only attracts toxic women. He also thinks we're friends even though we never hangout outside of work. "Yo Carmelo whats up." he says. "Oh whats up Andy." I respond. "Theres a new bar open down the street wanna go check it out after work?" he said. I accepted his request mostly because I have nothing to do after work. After I clock out of work I go home and get ready. I put on a black long sleeved shirt and some jeans. I waited for him outside of my apartment. Then a black Nissan Altima drove up in front of me with Andy inside. I get in and we go to the bar. He sips the order then asks, "Have you ever had a girlfriend". " Yeah Multiple actually" I responded. "Really?" he answers surprisingly. "Yeah what makes you think I haven't" I answer curiously. He then says "Its cause you never talk about anyone". He then has another couple drinks. He gets up to go to the restroom. As I wait for him some random guy sits next to me. "Excuse me this seats taken" I tell him. "I don't see anyone here" he says. "My friend just went to use the restroom" I respond.
"You're going to have to make me leave if you really want me to" he says. I didn't want to start unnecessary problems so i go look for Andy to tell him i'm leaving. I open the restroom door and see him laying on the floor. He fell asleep. I carry him back to the car and take his keys to drive him to my house. I leave him laying down on my couch then check my pockets to see if I was missing anything. I had everything. I then check Andy's pockets. He doesn't have his wallet. Shit. I take his keys and go back to the bar. There's still people at the bar. I go check the restroom. The wallet isn't there. I go back and the dude that sat next to me is still there. "Could you move I have to check something" I asked him. He seemed drunk already. "You're going to have to fight me for it" he said slurring his words. " Was there a wallet here" I ask him. " Oh yeah there was" he said. " Where is it" I ask. "In my pocket" he said still slurring his words. "Give me it" I demand. "Fight me for it" he told me. He was twice my size if I were to fight him i'd lose but I was so angry that I threw a punch. He took the punch then punched me in the liver. I drop to the ground gasping for air. "You got to go. You're making a scene" said the bartender. I wanted to say something so bad but I couldn't talk my air was just knocked out of me. Security then takes me outside. I couldn't even call the cops if I wanted to because I forgot my phone at my apartment. I lay on the floor outside of the bar for a little until I felt better. I get up and go to an alley besides the bar. I see him. The person that punched me. The person that made me look stupid and weak in front of everyone. All alone. I grab a beer bottle from the floor and approach him from behind slowly. CRACK! His body drops. I feel good. He deserves it. I check his pockets. He has Andys wallet. I grabbed his wallet. His name is Chuck. I took all the money he had in his wallet. I look up and see his head. His head is bleeding. I check his pulse. Fuck. I killed him.