This is a bit important

I am going to be as straightforward as I possibly can with this, because it's been tiring me out for the past almost two years.

Stop calling female characters sluts, whores, bitches, etc.

I've been getting several comments weekly and daily of some of you calling female characters things like that, specially for Ochako and sometimes even Momo, for absolutely no reason.

It's completely respectable that you dislike a character, you can't like everyone, but it's been rubbing me the wrong way to see those kinds of comments popping up on my notifications so often, and I've decided that this has to stop.

That, and the "oh no, but my ship-"
"But I ship [ship name]"
"Ew [ship name]"

I would appreciate not only if you guys stopped bashing characters in the comments, but also bashing ships. I genuinely don't care who people ship who with as long as it's not pedophilia, incest or anything of the sorts, and throughout my stories I've used and will use different ships that a lot of the times I choose randomly or because I felt a certain ship would fit in a certain story because of whatever reason, or simply because I felt like it, just to add some filling to the story.

And I don't care if it's a ship you don't like, because you have to keep in mind that this is a story that focuses on a character and the reader, not on the other ships. And I'm sorry to say this, but if you want to read about a specific ship, you should look for a book that focuses on it, not come at me for not using the ship you wanted. And, believe me, I wouldn't have mentioned the ships if people hadn't come at me through my DMS or just straight up in the comments telling me to change a ship. Because it has happened.

Now, for the next week or so I will be going through the comments and delete every single one that is insulting a character or complaining because of ships, because it has gotten very annoying. And I will continue to do that with every comment of that kind that I see in my story, until the day I quit.

Thanks to everyone that has read this story though, and to everyone that has read this and respects my decision. I'm also sorry for sounding so aggressive but it's been extremely tiring for me to read all those mean comments towards characters and ships on the daily and I needed to say this so people would finally stop.

⚠️⚠️Edit: (this is even more important than what I said before) I just noticed comments mentioning users not only being minors, bit being under the age of 13 and even 10, which, by the way, 13 is the minimum age required to own a Wattpad account, stated in the app's own terms of use. And, while I can't really stop people from opening accounts while being under that age or people from commenting their ages, specially as minors, I will delete the comments that state one's age, and report those who mention it being under 13. And I want to ask you guys to do the same, please. Not delete them, since you can't do that in other people's stories, but report said comments and notify me in case you see one, so I can delete them and report them.

I'm not doing this to "be mean to kids", I'm doing this because, while this story is appropriate in the most part, I think that there's an age minimum for a reason, given that what Wattpad has can be very dark and not something a child should be exposed to, mostly because they don't have the level of maturity required for this app because they are literal children . That, and the fact that if a child or a minor is mentioning their age on Wattpad, who knows where else they could be doing that, which is extremely dangerous for them.

So yeah, please notify me if you see any minors in this story commenting their age so I can delete said comments, and also report comments of people stating under 13. Thank you.⚠️⚠️

Have a good day, night, or evening <3

Also, I moved this to the beginning so new readers could see what to not comment.