Salvatore borading school for the young and gifted

Klaus- there are witch's hunting down our kids. We have to send them somewhere safe.

Caroline- I could take them considering I am caring the Gemini kids we could all go to Mystic falls make a safe place for them.

Evelynn- yeah like a school we're they can learn how to control there magic.

Elena- hey I came over to meet my neices. And I over heard you guys talking we coul make it at the Salvatore house.

Rebekah- this sounds like a great idea. But how do we know they'll be safe?

Evelynn- I can put up a spell that will make it so the property is sealed off form all supernatural creatures.

Caroline- are we really going to do this?

Elena- yeah, I think we are.

----time skip of 17 years---(meaning hope and faith are 16 and lizzie and josie are 15 and I know they should be even younger then Hope but I changed it.)

Evelynn- hope, faith, I need you. Oh, and find lizzie and josie well your at it.

Caroline- I made eggs sausage and toast for breakfast.

Lizzie- yay!

Josie- thank you, mama!

Hope- OoOoo that looks so good, aunt Caroline.

Faith- thanks, aunty care.

Evelynn- okay, eat up. We're going to see aunt Elena and the Salvatore brothers.

Hope and faith- okay, mom!

Lizzie and josie- okay, aunty Lynn.

Hope, lizzie, josie, and faith- run upstairs.

--with the kids--

Hope- faith you ready to see Stefan.

Faith- I told you of the crush in confidence. So, stop being mean to me.

Lizzie- you like Stefan!?

Josie- shhh. Faith, obviously doesn't want the parents to know.

Faith- I know, it's weird to have a crush on him but I do.

Hope- maybe, we can help set you guys up.

Lizzie- I mean, I'll help cause I'm bored.

Josie- I'd love to help.

A/n

Sorry it's been a while since I posted but I'm back and hope you enjoy this chaper

Love y'all and have a impressionnante day. french^