tree

Gingerbrave's POV:

I was walking at the forest looking back so nobody could see me I just wanna be alone right now even if I was an extrovert ha..ha...

I found a spot no one could find me in here right? I was at a tree, there where other tree's in it I decided to take a nap and enjoy my time alone no one could bother me here.
I close my eyes remembering about the past of me and dozer we are escaping
We both escape I was so happy that me and dozer escape
But when I turned back to see my little brother Dozer he was gone...
Am I having a nightmare right now?

I was awaken by someone I opened up my eyes it was strawberry cookie saying:"Hey Gingerbrave wake up, are you ok?"
Gingerbrave:"Yeah strawberry cookie I am fine, what brings you up here? And how did you find me?"
Strawberry cookie:"Oh, this is my private spot you know..."
Gingerbrave:"Oh sorry that I've taken your private spot hehe..."
Strawberry cookie:"It's ok, I've noticed that you are sleeping earlier so what are you dreaming"
Gingerbrave:"Welp, I'll just never tell you strawberry because it was a nightmare"
Strawberry cookie:"ok, can I sit beside you?"
Gingerbrave:"ok"

They're private spot is in that tree well you can say that it's a public spot when Gingerbrave literally find it.