☆ lovers hands ☆

Later...

(Marcy uses they/she pronouns)
(Anne uses she/her pronouns)
(Sasha uses he/they/she pronouns)

"Marcy wake up.." marcy could feel thorns all over there arms. When she opened her eyes the first thing they saw was anne. Was she always this pretty? "Since when did you get so pretty?" Marcy said in a sleepy Like tone Anne was blushing but trying to hide it " what do you mean mar-mar?"
Marcy had this urge to be by Anne every second of her life.

Anne noticed that marcy eyes were heart shaped "mar-mae why is your eyes heart shaped?" Marcy didn't say anything she just stared at anne.Anne.

Anne felt a sudden touch by marcy she was hugging her? "Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" marcy started to nuzzle into anne neck "YOUVE DONE IT AGAIN ANNE, BUT WHY DOES HAVE TO DO THIS NOW!?!?"
"Hey marcy can you um, move u have to go somehwere-" marcy stopped hugging Anne they had a somelike sad face hearing that anne had to leave "don't go I love you"

"Well um i-if you love me stay here while I go there" "ok!"
Later at Maddies

"OK so you need this" Maddie showed anne a book "so if you make this and I give it to marcy they will go back to normal?" "Yep, but there is a problem it's gonna take weeks for me to get the stuff i need so if you can keep marcy from hurting anyone for a vey weeks the potion should be done by then" "ok got it, see you later dude!"

End of part 2

AN:

I making a new cover so stay tuned for that :)
Also this part has 292 words.