y/n's non sexual encounters part 1

Summary: you are a teen who goes to metropolis high and works multiple jobs, the shg went to a party and after a conversation about y/n they are all dared to try to seduce y/n.

It was night during metropolis and some high schoolers at metropolis high were throwing a party were the shg team are hanging out having a good time.

Hal: wow zee! This party is great!

Zee: thanks hal.

Hal: I tried to invite y/n but he's such a workaholic.

Jessica: cut y/n some slack, he has to work multiple jobs just to get by.

Zee: and unlike you he's a hard working man.

Diana: yes y/n is an example of a good citizen.

Babs: plus he's a nice guy.

Hal: whatever dudes still a loser.

Kara: says the guy who can't even pass
English class.

Hal: why do you guys defend y/n I mean out of all the guys in the school you guys defend y/n?

Carter: yeah, don't get me wrong he's a good guy but he's a little weird.

Oliver:  he's always smiling, doesn't that freak you out?

Jessica: cuase he's a good person who
Isn't a jerk or a drama queen or som edgelord, he's normal.

Hal: jeez, If you guys love him so much why don't you just fuck him.

Kara: maybe we will.

Hal: wanna bet?

Shg: deal.

Y/n was at a pizza hut waiting for an order to be placed.

Until the phone rang.

Y/n: this is pizza hut what would you like to order.

We can se Kara in a bathrobe calling y/n at her house.

Kara: hello there I would like to order a pepperoni and big SUASAGE pizza WHITE cheddar please.

Y/n: got it, anything else?

Kara: no that would be it.

You drove down to the exact street and with pizza box in hand you rung the the doorbell.

Then there stood Kara in a bathrobe looking seductive.

Y/n: here's your pizza... oh hi Kara how are you?

Kara: hello y/n COME inside and I'll give you the tip.

You walked into the house waiting for a tip  as Kara walked over to a cabinet bending down trying to tease you.

Kara: oh sorry y/n looks like I don't have cash, maybe there's another way I could pay you?she said in a seductive tone.

Y/n: oh don't worry Kara it's on the house since I know you from school.

You gave Kara the pizza box and walked out closing the door as Kara had a face of confusion.