Details

Summary: Ever since he was four Midoriya thought he was quirkless. He was told he was useless and worthless, it ate at him. Still, despite his insecurities and doubts, he wanted to be a hero. He wanted to save and protect people who needed and be there for those who didn't or couldn't accept help. That all changed when he was ten. Ever since that day, he's become something more than he or anyone could expect. He is the inheritor to the throne. He is the successor to the King of All Monsters - even if he don't know it yet.

Plot:Titans and Kaiju are Ancient creatures dating back to the dawn of civilization and beyond. They existed long before mankind of the past and those of the era of quirks. Yet, no one knows of them or remembers them. The only thing even remotely close to them is the hero Godzillo and he's a human turned kaiju, not a natural creature. Titans and Kaiju alike have been missing since the year 2035, eleven years after the rise of quirks. They're nothing but stories and fairytales now to those who do remember and believe in them - at least for the common citizen. But all that changes when a previously quirkless boy discovers hidden secrets about himself that reveal not only what happened to the titans and kaiju - but just what he has to do with it all as well. He is a titan inheritor/kaiju successor and with that title comes a whole new world he never new existed before. One he isn't ready for, but is ready for him whether he like it or not.

Extra Details:
- Only the top 10 heroes around the world, successors of One For All - except two cause they died early, All For One, The Hero Association, and Monarch - an agency made by all of the world's government in the universe - know about the existence of titans and kaiju.

- Titans and Kaiju can mean the same thing if you wish, but I designated them as separate beings/entities to differentiate between natural earth monsters and space monsters. Titans are from earth and kaiju are from space. Feel free to use this if you wish, but it's not required. 

- Titan Inheritors and Kaiju successors are beings who inherit the power of their corresponding titan or kaiju. They get their abilities and character traits on a lesser scale depending on how much power they were given and in some rare cases even take on personality traits of those who chose them.

-One successor is not limited to lesser or weaker titans/kaiju, but the stronger the titan or kaiju - the more difficult it is for them to find someone compatible and strong enough to handle their power and not die instantly or be driven insane.

-Full Embodiment is when as inheritor or a successor give themselves over to the one that gave them power, thereby resurrecting that titan or kaiju at the cost of ceasing to exist  if they remain in such a state for too long or if they one they gave themselves over to refuses to give back their body.

-Inheritors and successors do have the ability to shift into full titan/kaiju form but into a smaller and less powerful version of the true titan or kaiju.

- Synchronization is when the successor or inheritor become one with the titan or kaiju their got their power from allowing the two to not only exist in the same body and fight as one, but to become one to the point there is not distinction between the two and a whole new being is born. This can happen two ways, one the being with the power gives themselves over to the one who bestowed it upon them, two they join as one and come to a mutual agreement. Those are the two known ways. There is a third, but it is unheard of as  no kaiju or titan would ever let one the bestowed their power onto fully absorb them into their being.

- You can either start from the being of Seaon 1, the very end of season one - including the ova or the start of season 2. But nothing after or before these points in the series.

Pairing Options:

1. Midoriya x Tsuyu

2. Midoriya x Toru

3. Midoriya x Shouto

4. Midoriya x Kaminari

5. Midoriya x Tsuyu x Toga

6. Midoriya x Kaminari x Mineta

7. Midoriya x Kirishima x Mina

Kaiju Successors- Are people or animals chosen by a specific Kaiju to wield their power and carry on their mantel. Only 12 max are allowed to exist.

The first Five will be given to you.

1. Izuku Midoriya - is an inheritor or two titans and successor or one kaiju. Godzilla is a give. The other two are your choice.

2. Tsuyu Asui - Zilla/Zilla Jr.

3. Himkio Toga - Ghidorah(Ichi)

4. Denki Kaminari - Ghidorah(Ni)

5. Minoru Mineta  - Gamera.

The rest are up to you. One suggestion though: Shoto Todoroki - Rodan. Use if you want, don't if you don't.

Optional:

-Due to a quirk, Titans and Kaiju were banish to a separate plane of existence to get rid of them. It worked, but an unintended side-effect was that it was like a resting place, letting them gather their strength and return to earth whenever they please as long as they have the energy to do so. This different plane of existence keeps them tether to our world, so even when they die they go to that plane of existence - allowing to 'recharge' in a sense until they're strong enough to return to life. Essentially making them immortal. They can chose to fade though by letting go of all their energy and basically dispersing themselves. This may or may not cause their inheritor or successor mutate from absorbing their power and being.

-All other details are for the taker to decide.

*That's all. Leave a Comment or DM if you wish to accept the challenge.*