Stupid I Love You

**Y/N's POV**

I was currently on my way to school. I was in year eleven which meant my GSCES were this year. I was pretty much always revising since our mocks were in a month. School was stressful for all of us right now.

I arrived at school and I went to wait for my boyfriend Harvey in our place outside of school. I waited there every morning for about five minutes then he would turn up and we would talk until the first bell for form.

While I was waiting one of the people in my classes came up to me. His name was James. He was a flirt with all the girls in our year or even the years below us.

''Hey y/n'' He said with a smile.

''Hi James''

''A pretty girl like you shouldn't be sat here alone''

''I'm not I'm waiting for my boyfriend Harvey''

We continued talking he was quite nice. He was clearly trying to get with me like all the other girls but that was never going to happen.

**Harvey's POV**

I walked into school to see my girlfriend, y/n, talking to the school flirt, James. She was laughing and blushing like she usually would with me. Instead of going up to them, I decided to just head straight to form.

I was leaned against the wall outside of form thinking back to what I saw a few minutes before. I loved her and she was flirting with another guy. Maybe this was my fault for not telling her that I love her yet.

**Y/N's POV**

I was sat in last period thinking about why Harvey had been avoiding me all day. At break and lunch, he went and sat with his twin, Max, and his friends instead of me and whenever I went up to him he walked away. I didn't understand why he was so upset with me.

Last night we were fine when we were on facetime. We were laughing and smiling. Did he suddenly not have feelings for me? Did he suddenly hate me? Was the past two months just a joke?

The last bell of the day went so I quickly packed away all my things and rushed to the bottom of the drive to wait for Harvey like we did everyday.

I was waiting for Harvey when he suddenly turned up talking to Dobby, one of his friends. He was smiling and laughing.

''Hey,'' I said as I walked up to him.

''Hi,'' he said as he walked away.

I decided to just leave him alone for now. I was walking away when I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around to see Harvey.

''Thought you were avoiding me'' I said being annoyed by him now.

''Well you're flirting with other guys'' He said rolling his eyes slightly.

''What are you talking about''

''Acting innocent are we''

''I haven't flirted with anyone, I don't flirt''

''Yeah right'' As he spoke tears threatened to fall out of my eyes.

''You know what if I flirt with other guys then let's just finish this'' I shouted while starting to cry.

''Fine'' Harvey shouted back.

We started walking in different directions when I turned around.

''Stupid I love you'' I said as I turned around.

Harvey froze and turned around to look at me. He stood there for a moment with shock clear on his face. The rain started pouring down.

He walked up to me and cupped my face as he leaned in. Our lips connected and my arms instantly went around his neck as his arms went around my waist. I melted into the kiss. He then lifted me up and spun me around. It felt like we were in a teenage romance film. When he put me down our clothes and hair were drenched.

''I love you too'' Harvey said as he leant in to kiss me again.

Our relationship wasn't perfect but it was ours.