Chapter 3 - Asshole

Gil and Jay were frozen in place. Now both of them had to cut their hair?
No... That wasn't how it was supposed to go.
Harry and his stupid--
"I warned you about his bets..." Uma said and Gil looked at Harry.
"Do we really have to...?" he mumbled softly.
Harry hated the look in Gil's eyes and as he was going to give in, Mal and Uma replied.
"Yea you do." Uma said.
"A bet is a bet." Mal said.
"But-" Jay tried but both Uma and Mal wouldn't let them have it.

So as the girls, Carlos was the only one who kept his mouth shut, tried to get the guys to cut their hair because of the bet... Harry tried to come up with an excuse to help Gil, the side effect was that he also had to help Jay.
"Oh I hate this..." Harry mumbled as he rejoined the group.

"Why did you even came up with this!?" Jay fired at Harry, which actually was a perfect asset to his lie.
"What do you think Jay?" he started and all eyes were on Jay.
"W- what do you mean?" Jay asked, unsure what Harry was referring to.
"The shit which was going on back on the isle. The three of us used to do bets all the time. Untill that one dammed bet." Harry said and both Gil and Jay lost it.
Harry winked when no one noticed and Jay played along after giving Gil a brief nudge.
"Still about that? I swear to god Harrh-!"
"You're mean." Gil said in a childish voice.
"Hold up what did we miss?" Uma asked.
"Yea Harry, what's all this all of a sudden?" Mal asked.
"A bet escalated a bit on the isle once... let's say this was a payback." Harry replied and carlos started to play along too.
"You mean that stuff with my mom? Oh god... I'm surprised you didn't do worse."
"God Harry. You're such an asshole. Everyone agreed, what happened on the isle stays on the isle. Sorry Dizzy, no one is going to cut their hair." Evie said and Dizzy pouted.
"...fine." she took her stuff and left.
While Gil and Jay were highly relieved.
"So Hook. You broke the one rule which all of us agreed to... What should we do now..." Uma said and Harry looked at her.
"Come again?"
"Sorry Boo, but we don't break rules anymore. Then there will be consequences." Mal said and Harry really hated this.
Heade up the bet, helped thos etwo morrons and now he would be punished in god knows way...