Chapter 2 The tournament for love

The Sith Empire had secretly invaded the planet without anyone knowing what had happened. Now they set up outpost and bases to the far side of the capital. Now the Empire will have a march for transport troops and armor vehicles.
Y/n will join him as a spy where he dresses up to be a Sith Lord and joins the ranks of the Native Empire's army.

3rd Pov

Somewhere in Y/n's room, Y/n was dressing up as a Sith Lord. His clothes were kept somewhere safe and with this. No one will know that Y/n is the all mighty powerful sith of the empire.

Y/n opens his drawers as he gets out his duel lightsabers

Y/n knows that showing his lightsaber would expose him to be a spy

Y/n knows that showing his lightsaber would expose him to be a spy. Y/n ignited both of his lightsabers as his slashes out. Y/n puts it away as he still mastered his duel lightsaber combat. Y/n later goes to the bridge as he meets with the Admiral.

Y/n: "Admiral."

Admiral: "Ohh uhh Milord."

Y/n: "It's me. The emperor."

Admiral: "Ohhh!!! My Lord!!! Sorry the plan. Right....my emperor. The Imperial Intelligence had gain information about a tournament which Lady Esdeath is here."

Y/n: "Good when she sees my true power than she would fall in love plus I have the power to change this."

Y/n takes off his mask as the Admiral was surprise to see the true power of the sith.

Admiral: "Ohh my.....I don't think that's your true face."

Y/n: "Well I don't know if she like it young or very handsome."

Admiral: "Well uhh put your mask on. This is unsettling for me and the crew who are jealous about you."

Y/n: "Whatever it is her I want."

Y/n walks away as he enters his personal fighter.

Y/n starts up the engines as he flies off to space

Y/n starts up the engines as he flies off to space. Y/n's reinforcements came out of hyperspace as Y/n drops down to the planet.

Somewhere in the planet E named by
Y/n and will later change it.

Y/n's fighter lands down faraway to the capital. He later gets out and looks around. Y/n sees trees and grass so the air in the land is good to colonized and conquer. Y/n later finds a road that will lead to the capital. He walks to the capital on foot.

Hours later

Y/n has made it to the capital. What Y/n saw is a new destiny for the Empire. With the population the capital have. This planet would bring the empire to be stronger and with the population in the capital. They could double it's military power and hopefully find force sensitive students for future sith power. Y/n found the fighting tournament as he enters it. The guards were blocking him as he was not allow to go in but he uses the force and push them in the wall knocking them out. Y/n watches as he sees a boy fighting a big fight bull looking creature. The boy was faster and his reflexes are good. It was until he finished the bull creature faster than he can imagined. Y/n later walks in as everyone looks to see a masked hooded figure just walking in. Esdeath looks at him and felt something weird about him. The boy later ask Y/n if he is the next opponent in this tournament.

Boy: "You the last one?"

Y/n: "Yes....I am F/n (Basically fake name) I represent the Empire from a far nation. I came here to join a tournament and I see the boy is your champion."

Boy: "My name is Tatsumi. Guess your my final opponent."

Y/n: " It would seem."

Y/n's thoughts: "Hmmm looks like this boy might be powerful. I should use my power and skills to beat him. Hopefully she would be impress of my expertise."

Y/n and Tatsumi were in their fighting positions. Y/n was walking around Tatsumi.
Y/n was in the defensive positions while Tatsumi was in too. Y/n speed punch him but dodges until Y/n slide kicks him. Tatsumi fell while Esdeath was interested on F/n skills. Y/n uses his power and later defeated him but punching him fast in the face and grabs him. He later smash him in the ground and defeats him fast. No one even Esdeath sees how Y/n defeated Tatsumi faster than ever. Esdeath walks down as she wanted to congratulate the Sith Lord who is actually the Sith Emperor in disguise. Y/n watches as Esdeath congrats him of being the powerful man that no one has.

Esdeath: "Congrats F/n. I would want to see your face for the champion."

Y/n: "Sure you can see my face."

Y/n removes his face as Esdeath was shocked about his handsome face. Many girls who were surprise while some fainted to see a handsome face. The men were jealous and angry as they wanted to ruin Y/n's face. At the ship the Admiral just sigh and sees that the powers of the Sith have a way of change of appearance and has many power ways. Esdeath did nothing until Y/n kissed her in the lips. Everyone gasp with surprise as for the Imperial army. Some knew that the Sith Lord is the Emperor but he already found a wife. The admiral only clapped and nodded with respect. Y/n carried her in a bridal style as he looked at her. Esdeath only blush as Y/n walks away from the tournament. No one in the tournament did not know what had happened but what he did had the might to face her. With this Y/n has successfully infiltrated the native empire. Now he will find good information and good commanders. With this he will corrupted the native empire and destroy his enemies.